Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mookie and Squeak

clm
October 15th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Here's a couple of the girls. Just the sisters in these pics, Gabby must have been snoozing somewhere when I was taking pics.

Cindy

jiorji
October 15th, 2007, 07:40 PM
heheh kitties posing...so cute:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 15th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I never realized what a populated house you have, Cindy! Gorgeous kitties! :lovestruck: Plus B&B...and your gorgeous koi. What else are you hidin' at your place? Eh? :D

clm
October 15th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Too funny Hazel, I have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 cockatiel, 7 fancy goldies in a 100 gallon aquarium in the house and 10 koi in the pond. Still don't hold a candle to your pack.

Cindy

hazelrunpack
October 15th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Too funny Hazel, I have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 1 cockatiel, 7 fancy goldies in a 100 gallon aquarium in the house and 10 koi in the pond. Still don't hold a candle to your pack.

Cindy

The Hazel Run Pack might outweigh your crew, but you've got the prize for diversity! :laughing: Must be some pretty interesting social interactions at your house! :D

clm
October 15th, 2007, 08:29 PM
You've got that right Hazel. Bentley just noticed the koi in the pond the other day.....ok, so the dogs haven't noticed them before, they may be a touch slow :laughing: At least he didn't bark at them, but he watched them for quite a while.
Gabby is facinated with the cockatiel, Frank. I can't tell you how many times she's jumped on top of his cage. Frank just tried to bite her feet.
The puppies are still in cat chasing mode, so that's always a lot of fun if Mookie or Squeak are the targets, Gabby loves the dogs so she'll just turn around and chase them back.
Oh, and did I tell you my house is a whole 1100 square feet. It's a nut house most of the time. :laughing:

Cindy

JanM
October 15th, 2007, 08:50 PM
What beautiful kitties you have! Mind you, I am a little biased for the black ones :D (mostly because Shadow is coal black).

clm
October 15th, 2007, 10:13 PM
I love black cats too. My big indoor/outdoor cat Max is black as well.

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
October 16th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Love how they pose :cloud9: for the pics - my Mischief would always pose for pics, Duffy's like "again?" <sigh> :D

chico2
October 16th, 2007, 07:38 AM
clm,love the kitties,Squek looks like my Chico,same stance+a few lb's:laughing:
Very interesting houshold you have:cloud9:

rainbow
October 18th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Beautiful kitties. :lovestruck: And, I think that's the first time I've seen pics of them .....more please. :D

mummummum
October 18th, 2007, 09:39 PM
I was just thinking the same thing Rainbow ~ I don't think we've seen pix of Frank either!

rainbow
October 19th, 2007, 12:04 AM
I think you're right, MX3......c'mon Cindy, step up to the plate. :D

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 03:26 PM
Beautiful kitties :cloud9:.