- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Long overdue Jaida pics!

October 15th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Hi gang! Despite my mom not taking pictures of me since FOREVER...I'm still a happy smilie girlie!!!

My boo-boo is all better...

My ONE GOOD LEG is strong like Popeye...

And mom still can't beat me at tug-of-war...(how do you like my schnozz?):D

October 15th, 2007, 08:46 AM
awwww, still adorable as ever, what a sweetie

October 15th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Awwwww she's such a sweetheart!!:cloud9: You can see her beautiful spirit in her eyes (it shines) !:lovestruck:

October 15th, 2007, 10:07 AM
i came in on her stuff late but i recall her looking younger before. she looks like a grown up dog now. :lovestruck:

October 15th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Yipeeee ! Jaida ! Love the last pic , just want to give her a big kiss on her nose! She looking very healthy and happy ! :lovestruck:

October 15th, 2007, 11:42 AM
She looks absolutely great,beautiful...who needs 4 legs anyway:laughing:
She does look like a beautiful grown up Sheperd,they seem to grow sooo fast.

October 15th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Yep, she's growing up so quickly *sigh*...she's already 11 months old, it's hard to beleive. She used to be small enough to fit in a cat carrier! she's come a very long way from her first day with us:

We spent our first three days as her mommies playing with her at the hospital...she was too sick to come home...

She'll probably fill out a bit more in the next year or so, but I already think she's gorgeous!:lovestruck:

October 15th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Puppy Jaida ! :cloud9: :lovestruck: more more !

October 15th, 2007, 12:17 PM
You asked for it.

Baby Jaida extremely unimpressed with this whole "going outside" thing.

Baby Jaida deciding that snowballs are worth going outside.

Itty bitty baby Jaida next to big sister Gracie who is still very unimpressed.

Baby Jaida about one month after coming home.

Baby Jaida at about 5 months, with a red bootie, eating dirt I mean helping with the gardening.

Baby Jaida: CUTEST...PUPPY...EVER.

October 15th, 2007, 03:39 PM
A Bendyfoot,she was adorable,but now she is BEAUTIFUL and a very lucky girl to have found such a wonderful,loving home:thumbs up

October 15th, 2007, 07:47 PM
OMG how cute!!! She has great eyes, alert and bright. She is darling!! :cloud9::lovestruck:

October 15th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Finally :D we get some new :lovestruck: Jaida pics :cloud9: I love the last puppy pic too :lovestruck: she's too cute to be legal :D

October 15th, 2007, 11:19 PM
:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: Jaida :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

It's nice to see you all healed up and ready to take the world on at full speed:thumbs up

Molly sends a nice :dog: and I a big :grouphug: for you and your wonderful family.

October 16th, 2007, 06:46 AM
:lovestruck::lovestruck: Jaida always has such a happy smile on her face, makes me smile :lovestruck:.

October 18th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Awwww, beautiful sweet Jaida with the gorgeous smile. :lovestruck: She went from one adorable puppy to one beautiful girl. :cloud9:

Gracie is very pretty too :lovestruck: and we need more pics. :D

And, don't forget the cats too. :D

October 18th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Ohhh, I just LOVE her smile!!!! She looks WONDERFUL! LOVE that last pic in the first set of her playing tug! :laughing: :lovestruck: And Baby pics! Awww!!!! :cloud9:

October 18th, 2007, 09:30 PM
I second the "More pics Please !" ~ she has GROWN so much and to think she'll get even bigger. Same ol' beautiful girl with a fabulous smile though!

October 19th, 2007, 12:06 AM
I just had to look again :cloud9: ....Jaida is such a beautiful girl. :lovestruck: