Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cat Pregnant

angrich
October 15th, 2007, 02:23 AM
My Cat Is About 5 To 6 Years Old. This Is Her Second Litter.she Had 2 Kittens Last Night But They Weren't Alive. They Looked Like They Were Premature Because They Barely Had Any Hair On Them. She Still Has More Kittens In Her But Has Not Gave Birth To Them. At Least One Is Alive In Her Still Because I Can See It Kicking And Felt It Moving Around. Is It Normal For A Cat To Give Birth Then Wait So Many Days To Give Birth Again?

goober
October 15th, 2007, 02:25 AM
call a vet

goober
October 15th, 2007, 02:31 AM
what do you mean so many days later
didnt you say she gave birth last night.......

angrich
October 15th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Yes But It Has Been Almost 2 Days Since She Gave Birth. I Was Wondering If Anyone Knew If Cats Could Go For Days After Giving Birth And Give Birth Again Days Later

goober
October 15th, 2007, 02:40 AM
the fact that she gave birth to still born babys should have opened your eyes
as i said earlier your cat needs to see a vet ASAP....

angrich
October 15th, 2007, 02:46 AM
Thank You I Am Going To Call The Vet When They Open Today

goober
October 15th, 2007, 02:47 AM
good call let us know what happens

Love4himies
October 15th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Hopefully you are getting her spayed so she won't have to endure this again and you won't be contributing to the overpopulation of cats.

Keep us posted on what the vet says.

kiara
October 15th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Cats should be fixed as soon as they are old enough. We are a pro--spay and neuter forum. Sorry but people like you contribute to cat's overpopulation and suffering. You should have taken her to a vet a.s.a.p. and this is her second pregnancy!!!! If you can't afford a vet, then you should not take on this responsibility. I am a rescuer of homeless and abandoned cats.
edited by admin.

marko
October 15th, 2007, 09:25 PM
This poor cat needs a vet and this is an obvious emergency.

This thread will now be closed as per the rules of our board.

Please see a vet immediately.