Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello & Meow to all

Cougar813
October 14th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Hello to all pets lover

Me and my baby Cougar :cat: (a 4-yrs old DSH weighted 14 pounds) just returned to Canada :ca: 2 months ago. I adopted Cougar from SPCA in Hong Kong while I was there to deal with some family situation and Cougar is everything to me as he came into my life at my lowest point to keep me company.

Cougars’ background is a bit extraordinary; his original name was “Tommy” and his pervious owners were from Taiwan and because “Tommy” cannot get on with other cats plus they have to move to another country… so they decided to hand him over to SPCA. May be it was meant to be, I was living in Hong Kong by myself last year… struggling with the stress at work and my beloved grandma just passed away... I felt so empty and almost fall into a depression stage :cry: ... One day… on the 22nd of October 2006… I walked into the SPCA in Hong Kong and set my eyes of “Tommy-Cougar”!!! Still one more week to go for me and my baby to celebrate the first anniversary of living together!

Ha-ha… so funny that my sister loves to call him by the double name “Tommy-Cougar”.

So here we are in T.O. Canada… it’s about time for both of us to make some new friends and make a new start of life.

Cheers!!!

Cougar and Mom… Meow!!!

Winston
October 14th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Welcome aboard! he is a gorgeous kitty! Looking forward to hearing more about Tommy Cougar~!

Cindy

chico2
October 14th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Lucky Cougar to travel across the globe,he's even prettier without his hoody:laughing:
You've come to a great Forum,with wonderful animal-lovers,I hope you stick around.
I myself have 3 cats,whom I love more than anything and yes,they are a great comfort to have around at sad times.

hazelrunpack
October 14th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Welcome to the board, Cougar813. Cougar is a gorgeous boy. :cloud9:

krdahmer
October 16th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Aw welcome to you both... and I love that paw picture... too cute!:D

Love4himies
October 19th, 2007, 09:02 AM
I love his little fancy mustache! Welcome.

I do believe in fate and what is meant to be is meant to be!