Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Foster Ben

Frenchy
October 14th, 2007, 10:26 AM
I tought I would take head shots of Ben for his Portfolio :D

1. Could you please focus foster mom ? :frustrated:
2. Much better thank you very much :rolleyes:
3. Is it over yet ? Can I go back to play with my 3/4 Kong :D (don't know what happen in this house but all the toys are injured :confused: ... must be that great dane ...)

Frenchy
October 14th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Isn't he the sweetest ? And guess what ? He is still up for adoption , hint hint ....

wdawson
October 14th, 2007, 10:29 AM
ben is so cute,he looks so at home there ;)

Frenchy
October 14th, 2007, 10:33 AM
ben is so cute,he looks so at home there ;)

I really don't know what you are implying :rolleyes:

Don't you start with me WD :yell: :laughing:

wdawson
October 14th, 2007, 10:36 AM
who me...i'm not implying anything...just saying he looks SO AT HOME:laughing:

otter
October 14th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Ben you are such a sweetie :lovestruck:. You guard those poor toys, I don't want your foster mom sited by the SPCT (society for the prevention of cruelty to toys). When those toys get really sick you take matters into your own hands, put them out of their misery and bury them in the back yard :evil: Oh wait, Goldens don't bury stuff (do they??), just protect them and love them :lovestruck::lovestruck: Be sure whoever adopts you gets to adopt a toy or two :D

Frenchy
October 14th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I don't want your foster mom sited by the SPCT (society for the prevention of cruelty to toys).

:laughing: omg I am so reported :laughing:

otter
October 14th, 2007, 11:43 AM
That's it... i'm opening up STAR (stop toy abuse rescue) organization. Send me those toys now! I will keep good care of them until non-abusive homes can be found :D.
Thanks,
your friend Molly :pawprint::pawprint:

and you'll have to send the Dane too, Mom wants to take a stab at rehabilitating her.

Frenchy
October 14th, 2007, 11:53 AM
:laughing: Oh :angel: Molly , I do remember she was very careful with her toys here , she really liked that ball I brought for her when I picked her up , until Nelly got her teeth on it and broke it :yell:

Molly would make a great foster toy mom :cloud9:

JanM
October 14th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Isn't he the sweetest ? And guess what ? He is still up for adoption , hint hint ....

hint, hint, indeed!

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Awww...Ben, look everybody is fighting to keep you!!

Crestedcrazy
October 14th, 2007, 01:38 PM
awww Ben is adorable, hope that furever home happens soon :)

rainbow
October 19th, 2007, 01:28 AM
I cannot believe that Ben is not adopted yet. :sad: He has such an adorable face. :cloud9: