Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So much for getting a new camera

clm
October 14th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Our TV (the old tube CRT kind), was starting to go. Went out yesterday and got a 32" flatscreen LCD TV. Our Christmas gift to each other really early.:laughing:
Don't really need a new camera anyway, the one I have is remarkable, just not easy to operate. Oh well. That's how things usually go.

Cindy

Frenchy
October 14th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Went out yesterday and got a 32" flatscreen LCD TV.

Cindy

32" flatscreen LCD TV :cloud9: and you don't need a new camera , what you need is to take more pics of the puppies :pray:

otter
October 14th, 2007, 10:50 AM
and now you have such a nice TV to look at all those pictures on :D

Hmmm, makes me wonder, I have a card in my computer that allows me to watch tv on my LCD monitor, do you think you could use an LCD TV as a computer monitor?? That would be COOL, pets.ca posts at 32" WOW!

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Our TV (the old tube CRT kind), was starting to go. Went out yesterday and got a 32" flatscreen LCD TV. Our Christmas gift to each other really early.:laughing:

Hey ~ I saw that commercial! Best Buy right? The guy down on one knee, "Honey...I know we've been together for a really long time now and this may not be the best place to ask..." :laughing:

clm
October 14th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Frenchy Quote:

32" flatscreen LCD TV and you don't need a new camera , what you need is to take more pics of the puppies

Right Frenchy, I do need to take more puppy pics. I was hoping for a little better light outside today to take some but it's been cold, dark and cloudy here. They love it though, the colder the better.

Today 11:50 AM
otter Quote: I have a card in my computer that allows me to watch tv on my LCD monitor, do you think you could use an LCD TV as a computer monitor?? That would be COOL, pets.ca posts at 32" WOW!

Yes Otter, most of the new TV's allow you to plug in your computer to use them for gaming monitors or computer monitors. Not too practical for me, either the cats or the dogs would be getting tangled up in the cords and pulling the computer over or the TV :laughing: If I could set up the computer next to the TV somehow that would be awesome.

mummummum Quote:

Hey ~ I saw that commercial! Best Buy right? The guy down on one knee, "Honey...I know we've been together for a really long time now and this may not be the best place to ask..."

I've seen that commercial. Too funny, never thought of it at the time we were buying it though :laughing:

Cindy