Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Trying to get to bed early? Not with the Dynamic duo!

ancientgirl
October 12th, 2007, 09:08 AM
I've been really tired lately, partly due to the fact I've been watching TV until 11:00pm. So last night I decided to turn off the TV in the bedroom at 9:45 and settle in to get some rest. Vlad was sleeping in his little bed on the floor, and Oksana was in the bathroom on her towel. We usually start off like this and at some point during the night they both end up on my bed.

Well, last night at 11:05 they both decided it was time to get up and cause havoc. OMG! Between keeping them out of the bathtub and keeping them off the bookcases downstairs by the time I finally got to bed it was nearly 12:30!

I wouldn't mind them playing in the tub, but my drain doesn't have that metal stopper. And for some reason, there's like this little puddle of soapy water always in the drain. I don't want them to start licking that soapy water and getting sick, so I put a rubber stopper, which they managed to take out.

I swear, if I make any slight change in their schedule they're all discombobulated. This happened to me when I went to the final Harry Potter book release. I got home past Midnight and they were running around for several hours.

Talk about your creatures of habit!

Love4himies
October 12th, 2007, 10:28 AM
Awww kitties, they do this with a smile on their faces, you know!

ancientgirl
October 12th, 2007, 10:30 AM
LOL yes an evil smile. But they wouldn't be mine if they weren't just a little bit nasty.:D