Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Pets

twodogsandacat
October 11th, 2007, 11:11 PM
The boys and their friends. Clockwise from top Google, Dalton , Dakota and Hugo.

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2007, 11:40 PM
What a lovely bunch! :cloud9: Do Google and Dalton hang out with Dakota and Hugo a lot? They look like they're all pretty good friends. :D

twodogsandacat
October 12th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Dalton, Google and Hugo all live together now but Dakota is a pretty frequent visitor. Dakota is the girl friend’s old dog but belongs to her ex.

Hugo and Dalton tolerate each other but it took time and they can often be found sleeping together but they wouldn’t admit it.

Google gets along with everybody as does Dakota.

chico2
October 12th, 2007, 03:46 PM
What a great picture:thumbs upall that's missing is their Halloween-costumes:laughing:

Smiley14
October 12th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Oh, that's a great pic! They all look so happy! :lovestruck: :thumbs up

Frenchy
October 12th, 2007, 07:27 PM
That's a great pic of all of them together ! :thumbs up

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 12:33 AM
They all have such STRONG personalities and all so different! Great pic :thumbs up

wdawson
October 14th, 2007, 08:47 AM
i like your gang...nice pic

JanM
October 14th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Nice looking bunch!

rainbow
October 19th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Great picture of the foursome :lovestruck: but, they didn't all really pose together like that did they? :D

twodogsandacat
November 5th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Great picture of the foursome :lovestruck: but, they didn't all really pose together like that did they? :D

You'd be amazed how many people have asked if we photo shopped it. No it's real.

However there are about twenty plus pictures of us trying to get them together and that't the best. We had a lot of three dogs, some with two dogs, a few showing butts only, facing sideways, and every other combo you could imagine.

There was absoulutly no way to get them and the horses at the same time.

rainbow
November 7th, 2007, 02:01 AM
It's an awesome pic....I hope you have it framed. :lovestruck: