Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Apple Orchard, Pumpkin Patch, and Really Cheesy Halloween Costumes! :)

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Yesterday was a windy, 45 degree cloudy day, but we didn't let it stop us from plans to visit Emma Krumbees, an Apple Orchard about an hour from my house. So we bundled up and met my two sisters and nieces there with the doggies. :)

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:13 PM
And unbeknownst to them, I brought with me the world's cheesiest costumes. We thought it pretty funny that Petey and my niece matched. :laughing: She helped him get into his costume. :laughing:

Notice the long-suffering sighs of both dogs. :)

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:14 PM
I'll post this one in the October thread once I figure out a way to combine it with the one of Billy. ;) Can you just hear all the promised cookies to get this pic? :laughing:

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Mercifully, I didn't make them wear them for very long. The girls were upset. ;) Just kidding! Had to throw that pic in since I thought it was funny. :)

All in all, a fun outing!

TeriM
October 11th, 2007, 10:19 PM
:laughing::laughing: Those are hilarious :cloud9:.

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2007, 10:20 PM
:laughing: Love the matching costumes--and the one of Petey and Belle modeling their Halloween garb together! :lovestruck:

Great pictures, Smiley! I see Petey and Belle are still best buds. :D he he A pig and a cow!!! :laughing:

Emma Krumbees, eh? We've been past it a few times but never stopped in. Looks like it might be worth the stop, but they might not like 8 dogs traipsin' through the punkin' patch! :laughing:

jiorji
October 11th, 2007, 10:22 PM
awww :laughing: i love the pathetic costume shots:laughing: so sad it's too funny

Frenchy
October 11th, 2007, 10:24 PM
:laughing::laughing: Those are hilarious :cloud9:.

:laughing: You bet they are ! :laughing: Smiley14 , I LOL everytime you post pics , I just love them , the look on Belle and Petey's faces :laughing: priceless ! :thumbs up

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:25 PM
:laughing: Love the matching costumes--and the one of Petey and Belle modeling their Halloween garb together! :lovestruck:

Great pictures, Smiley! I see Petey and Belle are still best buds. :D he he A pig and a cow!!! :laughing:

Emma Krumbees, eh? We've been past it a few times but never stopped in. Looks like it might be worth the stop, but they might not like 8 dogs traipsin' through the punkin' patch! :laughing:

LOL! I got a lot of "oohs" and "ahhs" with two dogs, but eight dogs might be a little overwhelming for most people. :laughing: But it would sure be a beautiful sight! :thumbs up ;)

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:28 PM
:laughing: You bet they are ! :laughing: Smiley14 , I LOL everytime you post pics , I just love them , the look on Belle and Petey's faces :laughing: priceless ! :thumbs up

Hehe, thanks Frenchy! :) I couldn't find a farm animal hat for Billy to keep the theme going, but thought the elephant was close enough. Too bad I couldn't get all three together! That would have been just a tad impossible though. :laughing: I'm going to play with photoshop instead and see what I can come up with. :)

But yeah, poor Petey actually rolled around in happiness as soon as that thing was off! :laughing:

Frenchy
October 11th, 2007, 10:30 PM
I couldn't find a farm animal hat for Billy to keep the theme going,

October is not over yet .... ;) :D

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:32 PM
October is not over yet .... ;) :D

LOL! I was hoping to find a horse or sheep! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 12th, 2007, 02:11 AM
oohh I :lovestruck: the pic of the 2 of them posing w/the pumpkins in their costumes too cute :cloud9:

Very very cute how Petey matched your niece :lovestruck:

wdawson
October 12th, 2007, 05:01 PM
:laughing: those are great pics,looks like a great time was had by all.

chico2
October 12th, 2007, 05:22 PM
OMG,those pics are funny,the looks on the doggies faces:laughing:
Both of them are angels for putting up with this nonsens:laughing:

Smiley14
October 12th, 2007, 08:13 PM
OMG,those pics are funny,the looks on the doggies faces:laughing:
Both of them are angels for putting up with this nonsens:laughing:

LOL! They really are. :laughing:

chico2
October 13th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Yeah,but soooo adorable:cloud9:

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 01:06 AM
They look so noble and terribly serious posing on the pumpkin like that ! Do you think they know they're funny ? :laughing:

glasslass
October 15th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Great shots! Especially love the chewing on the pumpkin stem.

rainbow
October 19th, 2007, 01:17 AM
I love the "chewing on the pumpkin stem" shot too. :lovestruck: And, the last pic of Petey and Belle with their costumes in the pumpkin patch. :lovestruck: They are both "October" calendar material. ;) :thumbs up

bendyfoot
October 19th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Oh, those are priceless!!! I've never been one for pet costumes, but the more I see them this year, the more I'm succumbing to the NEED to get them for my dogs!!!:D

rainbow
October 20th, 2007, 03:35 AM
I've thought the same thing but I KNOW my dogs & cats wouldn't co-operate. :rolleyes: :frustrated: :D

Smiley14
October 21st, 2007, 03:29 PM
Oh, those are priceless!!! I've never been one for pet costumes, but the more I see them this year, the more I'm succumbing to the NEED to get them for my dogs!!!:D

:laughing: This was my first year putting them in costumes too. :thumbs up

Smiley14
October 21st, 2007, 03:31 PM
I've thought the same thing but I KNOW my dogs & cats wouldn't co-operate. :rolleyes: :frustrated: :D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I've been putting Belle in clothes since she was 8 weeks old, but I've never dessed Petey before now, except a winter coat once in a while on really cold days, so I've been lucky I think that he lets me do it. He hates it, but he'll put up with it. :laughing: