Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Cats keep getting closer

Bluedrake
October 11th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Well, it hasn't been a week yet, but my kitties are making a lot of progress. There's barely any hissing on Chinook's part now, I can feed them almost side by side without complaints, and I was able to enjoy a few minutes with both of them on the couch! (two place couch, Chinook was next to me and Erin was on my lap)

Plus, I was able to take this picture!

Look at Erin winking wickedly. She looks like she's saying "give me a couple more days, and we'll be sharing the top spot!"

luckypenny
October 11th, 2007, 10:25 PM
I love that picture! Glad to hear they're starting to warm up to each other :thumbs up .

TeriM
October 11th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Hehe, cute pic :lovestruck:. I'm sure they will be great buddies in no time :thumbs up.

krdahmer
October 12th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Are you sure you didn't just miss a big old punch in that eye from above???!! :laughing::laughing: J/K... nice to see them inching along and man are they a couple of pretty girls!

ancientgirl
October 12th, 2007, 10:00 AM
That's a great picture of them both. I'm glad they are starting to get closer. In no time at all they'll be playing and driving you nuts with their tag team craziness. :D

Love4himies
October 12th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Look at Erin winking wickedly. She looks like she's saying "give me a couple more days, and we'll be sharing the top spot!"

Congratulations! Some cats are so easy to get along with and others just won't share.

I see Erin winking, but I also see Chinook saying "Not if I have anything to say about it" :laughing: