Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Noid's Checking In

Crestedcrazy
October 11th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Just popping by to say a quick Hello to you all :dog:
Been a while so thought we would stop by and let everyone know that Noid's doing OK he is eating and peeing as per normal again and is doing ok on the home cooking :thumbs up

Hi Everyone:)
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/DSC05647.jpg

Ford Girl
October 11th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Hi Noid and Sheri! Do you have some time to post some halloween pics of Noid? Of course, he has more dress up days then just Halloween!!! :laughing: Good to hear he's doing better! :thumbs up

Lukka'sma
October 11th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Oh Noidy, not a day goes by that I don't wonder how you are doing. I am so glad your mom dropped by to give us an update and to let us know that your new home cooked diet is working well for you. I haven't been in a complete Noid void though, because I watch you on YouTube all the time:laughing::laughing:
Love and kisses from Lukka and I.
A big hello to Ryder and Niya.

Crestedcrazy
October 11th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I posted Noid in his costume from last year in the Pets in Costume thread for you :thumbs up
don't have one yet this year though.

thought I would share this pic of Noid too, it's my new fav :lovestruck:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/DSC05595.jpg

Frenchy
October 11th, 2007, 09:38 PM
awww look at his face in the last pic ! :cloud9: Now eyes like that, I bet you can never say no to him !

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I never noticed all his little whiskers before, Crested! :lovestruck: Hi, Noid, you handsome Dude, you!

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Ohhhh, it's so good to see Noid again! I missed him! :lovestruck: That is GREAT to hear he's doing better now! YAY Noid! :highfive:

luckypenny
October 11th, 2007, 10:38 PM
I never noticed all his little whiskers before.....

Kinda looks a lot like the hubby 'cept Noid has a lot more hair on his head :laughing: :laughing: .

Great news he's doing good! I hope your home cooking is a lot better than mine :D .

Riluke
October 14th, 2007, 08:54 AM
I always love pics of Noid.They are my favorites.
Glad to hear he is doing well.

chico2
October 14th, 2007, 08:56 AM
That nose,just made for kisses:lovestruck:
Love b/w pix!

wdawson
October 14th, 2007, 09:17 AM
noid is too cute:thumbs up

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Noid has such wistful eyes. It's hard to believe he can be such a little terror !

rainbow
October 19th, 2007, 01:22 AM
:eek: How did I miss this thread of Noid? :o ......he's such a sweetheart. :lovestruck: