Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Breeder's excuse

t.pettet
October 11th, 2007, 02:07 PM
What do you mean I can't have 12 dogs in my house? This 'byb' was cited with having too many dogs (3 being the limit) when refused application for kennel license. AC was dispatched to take possession after complaints from constant barking, disgusting odours from backyard cesspool type environment where fecal matter hadn't been cleaned up for over a year, un-vaccinated, sickly malnourished dogs, dogs escaping property and chasing bicyclists, joggers, dog walkers and other pets. This idiot cried to the judge that these dogs were his kids and how could anyone condone taking a person's kids away to which the judge said "look here, how many people do you know that sell their 'kids' through classified ads and on the internet? my ruling stands.

ancientgirl
October 11th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Please! And how many people let their kids sit in cages where the feces and urine hasn't been cleaned in months! Give me a break. I'm glad they took those poor animals away from her. At least now they will stand a chance!

Love4himies
October 16th, 2007, 06:20 AM
I missed this post. So glad the judge stood his ground, so many seem to have sympathy for the criminal! Too bad our penalties are not tough enough though:sad:.

Longblades
October 17th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Hah! Guess that judge did not hear of the puppy mill near me where the two adult, mentally handicapped daughters were treated not much better than the little dogs, being dirty and underclothed in rags. They weren't for sale though. This was some years ago.