Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Arggggggggggg

Shaykeija
October 10th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Argggggggggg Miss Tyra's eye is not getting better and the vet is stumped. So tomorrow she is going to spend a few hours at the vets and they are going to freeze her eyes. And run a bunch of tests. I guess they are going to see why she will not fully open her eye. Dam fat fingered husband.:frustrated: I know I am a worry wart but she is my baby. I have not had a full night's sleep in weeks. I just hope the news is good.

mummummum
October 10th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Oh no! Poor baby :fingerscr for the both of you that the Vet is able to get to the bottom of the it at last!

growler~GateKeeper
October 10th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Is there a Veterinary Opthamologist in your area your vet can refer you to? Or a Critical Care facility?

:grouphug: :goodvibes: :fingerscr

Shaykeija
October 11th, 2007, 12:47 AM
Tyra used to have ingrown eye lashes. She has already had them lasered once. No there are no animal optical people here and no large animal hospitals. I am hoping that this is the case. Mind you , she did open her eye tonight to hover up a snack I dropped on the floor..:p

TeriM
October 11th, 2007, 03:16 AM
Good luck at the vet's tomorrow :goodvibes::goodvibes::fingerscr:fingerscr.

Love4himies
October 11th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Good luck today!

rainbow
October 11th, 2007, 06:47 PM
How did the vet visit go? I hope Tyra is okay. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Shaykeija
October 11th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Well Miss Tyra should be OK. There was no ulcer on her eye but there is one on the inside of her bottom eye lid. So more drops for 2 weeks and I took the heater out of the fat fingered husband's dog house. :censored: So I will have to keep an eye on it. Yep hubby got his butt chewed off again. Tyra is flaked out. The vet said she was a demon today. Barked her face off from 9 am this morning until 5 tonight. :laughing: She missed her mommy.:D Spoiled little fart.

Frenchy
October 11th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I'm glad it's just an ulcer , my Sam had one a couple months ago , ointment for 10 days and it was ok. I hope Miss Tyra doesn't mind the drops too much :fingerscr:fingerscr

hazelrunpack
October 11th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Owie! :grouphug:s for Ms Tyra!!

growler~GateKeeper
October 12th, 2007, 02:04 AM
:goodvibes: for a speedy recovery for HRH Miss Tyra & :fingerscr she doesn't mind the drops too much

Love4himies
October 12th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Poor Tyra, :grouphug: to her. Hope she doesn't mind the drops too much.

growler~GateKeeper
October 15th, 2007, 02:47 AM
How's HRH Miss Tyra today?

How is she handling the eye drops?

Shaykeija
October 15th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Took the girls on a 8 hour car ride today. Miss Tyra's eye is doing much better. :thumbs up Well I took the 2 of them to a nursing home today to see my Dad. HRH Missy only barked when the nurses knocked on the door. No kidding we must if had 20 seniors come and see the barker.:laughing: The girls were so good will all the petting and kisses and snuggles. Miss Tyra is a social butterfly , just loves everyone. HRH Missie the poo, is a little more reserved, but did climb up on a older man for a snuggle. The nursing staff said to bring them back anytime. And that they would make good therapy dogs. It was a good day.

Love4himies
October 15th, 2007, 07:23 AM
I am glad her eye is doing so much better and that she had a fun day visiting. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 16th, 2007, 01:14 AM
glad Tyra's doing good :highfive:

Great job for the dogs - giving snuggles & kisses is so helpful :thumbs up