Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More pictures of Boba and Maggie

marlasmemory
October 10th, 2007, 04:42 PM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa273/marlasmemory/002_00A.jpg
Boba and Maggie looking at 'Gizmo' the Ginny Pig!
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa273/marlasmemory/007_04A.jpg
Boba, Maggie and Ditch and in the right corner 'Uncle Jim' who loves Boba!

chico2
October 10th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Awww,what's there not to love Boba is soo beautiful,Danes seem to be very goodnatured.
3 black doggies:thumbs up

Roscoe's Mom
October 10th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Very cute! Keep you busy, right?

Frenchy
October 10th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Boba and Maggie seem very interested by Gizmo :D

mummummum
October 10th, 2007, 09:22 PM
is Uncle Jim a purebred or a mutt ? :D he certainly has the "play bow" downpat! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2007, 12:36 AM
is Uncle Jim a purebred or a mutt ? :D he certainly has the "play bow" downpat! :laughing:

:laugh: :laugh:

Great pics of the pups :thumbs up we need more Dane pics :yell::D

marlasmemory
October 11th, 2007, 11:38 AM
'Uncle Jim' is a mutt! hehehe!
(since he's my brother I can call him anything I like....we maybe adults but we still tease each other):laughing::laughing:

BHRR
October 11th, 2007, 03:18 PM
GREAT PICS! :lovestruck: Though, I have to admit two things; I am very biased about your crew and how booooooootiful they are :thumbs up ;) and two; I really would feel SOOOOOOOOO much better if you could post maybe 10, 20 or even 30 more pictures as it has been so long since I saw everyone! :D

I cannot wait to see you, Boba and Maggie in November and then you again in December! WOOHOO! :highfive:

SkyeGirl
October 11th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Really cute pooches :)
They look like they're having fun!

marlasmemory
October 11th, 2007, 04:19 PM
GREAT PICS! :lovestruck: Though, I have to admit two things; I am very biased about your crew and how booooooootiful they are :thumbs up ;) and two; I really would feel SOOOOOOOOO much better if you could post maybe 10, 20 or even 30 more pictures as it has been so long since I saw everyone! :D

I cannot wait to see you, Boba and Maggie in November and then you again in December! WOOHOO! :highfive:

Posted two pictures under 'new pictures of Boba' - did you see those?
I've missed you to Gwen..I am still waiting pictures to be forwarded from Lori the weekend I was in Niagara Falls and Boba and Mags stayed at 'Uncle Jim's.

Smiley14
October 11th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Wow! Lots of happy and beautiful doggies! :lovestruck: :laughing: