Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Looking for a "GOOD HOME" for my Guinnea pig

hockeycanda
May 25th, 2004, 08:14 AM
I just moved with my girlfreind who has a dog and a cat, I have 2 cats and a guinnea pig. It is becoming to much to handle, I would like to find a good home for my guinnea pig...He is 2 1/2 years old and is quite friendly...serious people only

mona_b
May 25th, 2004, 09:18 AM
Can I ask what you mean by "it is becoming to much to handle"??????

Lucky Rescue
May 25th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Where are you?

heidiho
May 25th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Hockeycanda!!! Be careful here,people dont like when you have to get rid of pet...It can get nastyhere ,even if you think you are doing the right thing...

hockeycanda
May 25th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Can I ask what you mean by "it is becoming to much to handle"??????

I have 6 animals a 3 kids...

hockeycanda
May 25th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Hockeycanda!!! Be careful here,people dont like when you have to get rid of pet...It can get nastyhere ,even if you think you are doing the right thing...

are people that weird ?? .. I am trying to find a good home

hockeycanda
May 25th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Where are you?

I am in the West Island

heidiho
May 25th, 2004, 02:25 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had some mean people attack me cause i ask the same question a thousand TIMES,i just want to make sure i do everything right so if i ask a thousand times so be it..

Princesss04
May 25th, 2004, 02:38 PM
6 animals and 3 kids no wonder you are busy! LOL I have no kids and just pets I thought I was busy. You poor thing, are they all house broke? LOL :D You are in Canda? Is that right?

hockeycanda
May 25th, 2004, 03:17 PM
6 animals and 3 kids no wonder you are busy! LOL I have no kids and just pets I thought I was busy. You poor thing, are they all house broke? LOL :D You are in Canda? Is that right?

yes, all house broken..actually made a mistake.. I 3 cats and a dog plus the guinnea pig..that adds up to 5 pets...

Lucky Rescue
May 25th, 2004, 06:36 PM
A lady named Jodie runs a guinea pig rescue in the West Island. She may or may not be full. You can contact her here.
Guinea pig rescue (http://www.geocities.com/jiggley_piggley/)

hockeycanda
May 27th, 2004, 06:49 AM
A lady named Jodie runs a guinea pig rescue in the West Island. She may or may not be full. You can contact her here.

she has no more room available

hockeycanda
May 31st, 2004, 01:27 PM

She has no more room, any other suggestions?

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 01:41 PM
Do you not have a family member or a friend who can take him.

Not to sound rude or anything,but how much of a trouble can a Guinea Pig be?

Lucky Rescue
May 31st, 2004, 01:48 PM
Mona, I had a guinea pig for 8 years. His name was William, and he wasn't much trouble at all!! Well, except for his outraged shrieking when our cat got into his cage with him. :D

hockeycanada, if you like you can send me a pic of the piggie, and I can put him on my Petfinder site. Tell me how old, sex etc..

Do not give it away free. You must charge an adoption fee of at least 10$ or 15$.
You can send pic and info to me. Email (laurent376@hotmail.com)

mona_b
May 31st, 2004, 02:03 PM
LOL.

Exactly LR...That was my point..... :D

I had them as a child....Daughter had the Hamsters..... :D

hockeycanda
June 1st, 2004, 06:58 AM
LOL.

Exactly LR...That was my point..... :D

I had them as a child....Daughter had the Hamsters..... :D

if it is no trouble, do you want one?

mona_b
June 1st, 2004, 07:25 AM
If I wanted one,don't you think I would have one.... :D

I'm just not into the little critters anymore.And my daughter isn't either.She's 17 and does her own thing.And is busy enough with our 2 GSD's,a 9 month old kitten,and a 12 week old kitten.Plus hubby says we have enough animals.... :D

Have you asked a family member or friend?

hockeycanda
June 1st, 2004, 08:55 AM
If I wanted one,don't you think I would have one.... :D

I'm just not into the little critters anymore.And my daughter isn't either.She's 17 and does her own thing.And is busy enough with our 2 GSD's,a 9 month old kitten,and a 12 week old kitten.Plus hubby says we have enough animals.... :D

Have you asked a family member or friend?

yes...nobody's interested