Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi!

jmdterp
October 10th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Hey all,
I am Kaidas mama. He is a 3 year old cocker. He found me two years ago by running infront of my car. When I oppened the door to see if he was ok, he jumped in on my lap. He obviously lost his people and had been on the streets for some time. Covered in dread locks, fleas, ticks, and had nasty worms, I gave him some food and water. With no way to tie him up or keep him in, I said good night and good luck. He never left! I tried to find his people, but two months of searching, we decided he had chosen us. He came pre-trained, and filled with love. Every day is a blessing now that he is in our lives!
Im stoked to be on this to hear other stories and get help from other doggie moms and dads! J~M

luckypenny
October 10th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Jmdterp :) . Thanks for sharing your love story but, pictures, and lots of them, would also be much appreciated :thumbs up .

mummummum
October 13th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Welcome to pets.ca and I second that demand errr... polite request for lots of pictures of your Kaida (specially now that he's cleaned up :D!)

Frenchy
October 13th, 2007, 09:25 PM
Welcome to pets.ca , Kaida is lucky to have found you ! I third the request for pictures , please please please !