Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Down Under down under no more!

Jim Hall
October 10th, 2007, 09:23 AM
I took the oppurtunity to vacumn the living rrom before bed last night while Du was checking out the bedroom and I forgot to put her catbed back.

About 30 minutes after i went to bed, I hear this meow, What the hey ?!
DU never meows expect when i get the food dish filled .

I come out and she is sitting in the spot the at bed goes and is looking at me like "what the devil happened? I put the bed back ( a little closer to the bedroom door, I am sneaky that way ) and she proceeds to curl up and give me a purr. Just one more example of being owned. :cloud9:

want4rain
October 10th, 2007, 09:30 AM
:lovestruck: sucker.

-ashley

ancientgirl
October 10th, 2007, 09:47 AM
LOL, yeah she's got you under her paw all right. Then again, who am I to talk.:D

jiorji
October 10th, 2007, 10:57 AM
awwwwww that's so cute!

krdahmer
October 10th, 2007, 12:18 PM
You do know it is YOU who is being trained right??!! ;) :laughing:

Love4himies
October 10th, 2007, 12:45 PM
You fit the perfect cat owner characteristic: Enslaved by the cat!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
October 10th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Good for you DU , you go and tell your daddy to stop messing with YOUR furnitures !!! :cat:

hazelrunpack
October 10th, 2007, 05:38 PM
The true measure of when a critter feels at home is when they begin to demand that you put things in the proper place! :thumbs up I think she's finally starting to look at you as "family" and the house as "home"! :cloud9:

jiorji
October 10th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Good for you DU , you go and tell your daddy to stop messing with YOUR furnitures !!! :cat:

hahahhah well put Frenchy:thumbs up

mummummum
October 10th, 2007, 07:30 PM
DU will soon be known as Diva Unlimited !:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2007, 12:05 AM
DU will soon be known as Diva Unlimited !:laughing:

:laughing:

yay for DU :highfive: gettin' more comfy around Jim :thumbs up