Love her so much!

SkyeGirl

JanM
October 9th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Beautiful! Can't imagine why you say you love her so much :D

SkyeGirl
October 9th, 2007, 12:36 PM
heehee, thanks :)
We just adopted her and can't wait to bring her home. Going to visit her again tonight! :cloud9:

TMac
October 9th, 2007, 02:15 PM
She sure is gorgeous!!!!

Welcome, SkyeGirl! Did I read in another thread that you are Ford Girl's sister?

TMac
:dog:

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Skye is beautiful. :cloud9: Do you know what she's crossed with? I love her colouring. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 9th, 2007, 02:34 PM
ouuuu , nice doggy ! Can't wait for more pictures ! :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
October 9th, 2007, 02:54 PM
She's a beaut, alright! :lovestruck: When do you get to bring her home?

Ford Girl
October 9th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Ya, that's my sister, she lives here in Calgary as well. Dazy better be nice to her new little cousin...:evil:

I've warned her about the BARC (Bass Ass Retriever Club), membership is limited you know....:laughing:

SkyeGirl
October 9th, 2007, 03:07 PM
:laughing: hehe thanks! Not sure what she's crossed with. She is at the shelter for another week or two. I wish we could bring her home now :cry:

Yep, I am Ford Girl's sister :) Her critters have kept me entertained for some time now, hehe :cat::dog:

SkyeGirl

Love4himies
October 10th, 2007, 08:47 AM
She is a beauty girl! Can't wait to see golden/huskey play pictures :D.

want4rain
October 10th, 2007, 09:20 AM
she is the ghost dog!! look at her standing against the sky and she just poofs away like a summer cloud. tell her to squint and you will never see her!!

-ashley

SkyeGirl
October 10th, 2007, 10:21 AM
haha! :D

I can't wait to take golden/husky play pics either! I imagine it will be crazy times :) I think we'll be able to take her home from the shelter a little earlier than we thought. Yay!
Haha, ghost dog! Yeah, her face is really white. Sucha cutie :pawprint:

roccoisus
October 10th, 2007, 10:58 AM
What a beautiful girl you must be so excited:pawprint:

SkyeGirl
October 10th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Thank you! :)
We are very excited. Going pooch supply shopping tonight! :D

Love4himies
October 10th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Do you have any history on her, Skyegirl? She is just stunning.

happycats
October 10th, 2007, 12:11 PM
She is such a purdy girl:lovestruck:!! You must be so excited!!
I also can't wait to see goldie/husky/cutie pics!

SkyeGirl
October 10th, 2007, 12:13 PM
:) thanks

We know that she is around 3 years old. She's a stray and as far as I know, has never had a home. So it should be interesting..lol Her personality is sweet. She's very loving and affectionate, and comes when called. She doesn't jump up too much or whine.. and doesn't have a dominant attitude. I can't wait to get to know her better, once we bring her home. I have faith that she'll be great :lovestruck:

OC_Spirit
October 10th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Cute lil bitch! Any more pictures of her?

SkyeGirl
October 10th, 2007, 03:37 PM
:laughing: thx

She's still at the shelter. Once we bring her home, I will be taking more pictures to post :)

chico2
October 10th, 2007, 03:44 PM
She is a beauty,looks much like my neighbors white Husky..are you sure she's a Lab/Husky X..
Can't wait until we see some more pics,she's a lucky girl:thumbs up

SkyeGirl
October 10th, 2007, 03:47 PM
cool :D

The shelter says she's a Siberian Husky mix.. Not sure what she's mixed with, hehe :)

chico2
October 10th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Ooops,I must have missunderstood,I guess you were talking about a Lab and a Husky playdate:lightbulb:

Smiley14
October 10th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Oh, she is GORGEOUS! :lovestruck: I love the name Skye too! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 10th, 2007, 10:55 PM
ooooooohhhhh she's purrty :lovestruck:

eagerly awaiting Dazy/Skye pics :cloud9:

SkyeGirl
October 11th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks! :D

We're going to visit her in about an hour, yay! It's makin' me crazy that we can't bring her home!! :( It won't be long. This week, or early next week they said. Then I will be taking lots of pictures! :lovestruck:

chico2
October 12th, 2007, 06:21 AM
Skyegirl,why is it that you cannot take her home yet,are they waiting for owners to claim her??

SkyeGirl
October 12th, 2007, 08:30 AM
She has to stay there until she gets spayed. We get her on the 18th! :D

Lukka'sma
October 12th, 2007, 09:19 AM
She is beautiful and what a great home you are bringing her into. I love to hear about people going on trips to the pet store in preparation for the big arrival:D

otter
October 12th, 2007, 11:36 AM
We need details... what did you get for Skye?? Toys?? Treats?? I'll take pictures of the preparations too! :lovestruck:
I'm soooooooo happy for you. I was just in Calgary on the weekend and drove right passed the animal shelter, i'm so mad we didn't stop in as I would have gotten to see Skye:D. I told my brother (who was driving) that there were some Golden Retrievers at the shelter (FordGirl had mentioned them) and I think he was afraid i'd make him take one or two home so he purposefully ignored my pleading to stop:sad:

Ford Girl
October 12th, 2007, 11:48 AM
I can't go there either Otter, otherwise they'd all be coming home with me. But then I'd have a pack just like Hazel! :lovestruck: I'd also be divorced. :sad: Golden pack or a husband.....:shrug: Which would you choose? :laughing:

Love4himies
October 12th, 2007, 11:56 AM
:) thanks

We know that she is around 3 years old. She's a stray and as far as I know, has never had a home. So it should be interesting..lol Her personality is sweet. She's very loving and affectionate, and comes when called. She doesn't jump up too much or whine.. and doesn't have a dominant attitude. I can't wait to get to know her better, once we bring her home. I have faith that she'll be great :lovestruck:

I think you are right about her being a great pet. She has that smile on her face that says "I love to be loved!"

Can't believe somebody is not looking for her, she is so beautiful.

otter
October 12th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Golden pack or a husband..... Which would you choose?

Hmmmm, since I think i'm well on my way to choosing the Golden pack that's where i'm going to put my vote:D
You can't count on a husband to be "golden" (i.e. good) but Goldens are always pure GOLD:lovestruck:

wdawson
October 12th, 2007, 03:51 PM
what a great looking dog she is.

Gypsyhick
October 12th, 2007, 04:26 PM
I'm so lucky because I've gotten to be with Skyegirl at the shelter and have gotten to rub that beautiful white fur already. Skye is a big ball of love.

I can't wait for camping next summer - Voodoo will be super warm between her golden coat (Dazy) and the white warmth (Skye). Voo's looking forward to a husky friend to keep her teeth flossed and her body warm. :)

Hurry up, Skye! The girls are waiting for you!

Ford Girl
October 12th, 2007, 05:12 PM
OMG, does Dazy look tired in that picture, the bags under her eyes!! :laughing:

Frenchy
October 12th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Golden pack or a husband.....:shrug: Which would you choose? :laughing:

Do you really want ME to answer that ? :rolleyes:

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 12:25 AM
I think you already have Frenchy :p

We need more pix of Skye !!!!!!!!!!

Love4himies
October 22nd, 2007, 11:51 AM
Hi SkyeGirl, have you brought your baby home yet? Any new pictures to post?

SkyeGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 03:17 PM
Skye is finally home and doing great! :D

She is adjusting to having owners and a house. She loves walks (and bunnies), and noses me for a good belly rub :lovestruck: So far, we have taught her sit, lay down, stay and to shake both paws. Such a smartie! :dog:

Here are some recent pics

SkyeGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 03:21 PM
summore :)

breeze
October 23rd, 2007, 03:26 PM
what a beautiful lucky girl she is to have you in her life. :thumbs up :lovestruck:

now we have to teach you to take BIGGER pictures of her hehehehehehehe

SkyeGirl
October 23rd, 2007, 03:40 PM
aw thanks :)

Yeah, I'm not sure how to maintain the size of the picture, while shrinking it to be 100kb max. It always ends up small :(

breeze
October 23rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
if you down load irfanview free from the internet I can help you on that one :D:D marko help me on that.. it's real easy..

then we can seeBig pictures :D:D:D

momto2
October 23rd, 2007, 04:34 PM
What a beautiful girl!!!! She looks like she should be a queen:thumbs up

allymack
October 23rd, 2007, 06:51 PM
oooooo! she is gorgeous! i absolutely love her! she looks so cuddly! and good job on teaching her so much already! :thumbs up keep it up :)

rainbow
October 24th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Beautiful, beautiful girl :cloud9: and, glad she is adjusting so well. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 24th, 2007, 02:33 AM
Glad your gorgeous :lovestruck: girl has adjusted so well :highfive:

Eagerly awaiting news & pics of Dazy & Skyes' first meeting & then her first meeting with Voo :pawprint: :D

Ford Girl
October 24th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Oh Neen, she is so cute!!!

I met Skye this weekend, she is so cute and sweet, and gentle (unlike my B.A.R.C member dog)!!!

The 3 of them will meet this weekend at the pet resort, Skye's mom is throwing a halloween shaker, so the pooches will be at the resort and day spa on Saturday for the day and night, living it up doggie style, the trainers there plan on introducing them to each other speratley, and letting them play together without owner influence.

Next week, we can start doing the meet and greets, we will take some pictures and post them for you guys...stay tuned...

growler~GateKeeper
October 24th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Sounds like a great way to intro the 3 dogs :thumbs up can't wait for pics :D

Love4himies
October 26th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Oh Neen, she is so cute!!!

I met Skye this weekend, she is so cute and sweet, and gentle (unlike my B.A.R.C member dog)!!!

The 3 of them will meet this weekend at the pet resort, Skye's mom is throwing a halloween shaker, so the pooches will be at the resort and day spa on Saturday for the day and night, living it up doggie style, the trainers there plan on introducing them to each other speratley, and letting them play together without owner influence.

Next week, we can start doing the meet and greets, we will take some pictures and post them for you guys...stay tuned...

Oh I can't wait to see the pictures, :cloud9: