Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi everyone :)

SkyeGirl
October 9th, 2007, 12:11 PM
We just adopted a 3 year old female Siberian Husky mix, named Skye. She has stolen our hearts! I am Ford Girl's sister. I look forward to chatting and looking at everyone's critter pics! :)

SkyeGirl

Ford Girl
October 9th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Hey sis, you've got to post some pics asap for these nice people, we all love pics!!! Your new girl is so cute! :lovestruck: Dazy can't wait to meet her new cuz...and well Pubert - he will just have to deal. hahah! :cat::dog:

SkyeGirl
October 9th, 2007, 12:39 PM
hehe, hi sis :lovestruck:
I posted one pic a little while ago. It's been really busy at work today. I will probably post a couple more during lunch. I can't wait til Skye meets Dazy (and Pubert). :dog::cat::dog:

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up I love huskies :cloud9: so I'm off to check out Skye. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 9th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Welcome to pets.ca Ford girl's sister :D I mean SkyeGirl , off to see the pic.....

hazelrunpack
October 9th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Welcome, SkyeGirl! Congratulations on your new addition :thumbs up See you in the forums!

*runs after rainbow and Frenchy to check out the pix* :D

breeze
October 9th, 2007, 05:53 PM
hello, I'm glad you could join us, as you know we require pictures to become a member.... ha ha just kidding, but we would love to see pictures and more pictures of skye,

SkyeGirl
October 9th, 2007, 05:57 PM
thanks! :highfive: hehe
It's been fun and interesting learning about everyone's experiences. I don't have too many pictures of Skye as of yet.. once we bring her home, that will change :)

breeze
October 9th, 2007, 06:02 PM
thanks! :highfive: hehe
It's been fun and interesting learning about everyone's experiences. I don't have too many pictures of Skye as of yet.. once we bring her home, that will change :)

I hope so,
you will start her own thread once you bring her home woohoo
I had a huskey for 10 years and they just amaze me, the eyes the coat, oooo the coat and sheding OMG never thought a huskey could shed sooooooooooooooo much lol lol lol

ewe5248
October 12th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Cute pup! My Gracie is half Husky and when she sheds that undercoat it looks like there is puppies under the couch instead of dustbunnies. I got one of those new Furminators and it works pretty good but she's fear aggressive so it's slow going. I save the fur to put ourside in the spring for the birds to line thier nests!:rolleyes: