Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am a pushover

Riluke
October 9th, 2007, 06:39 AM
It was a long busy day at work yesterday, I had to go to the inlaws for supper. Got my son into bed, and decided to watch tv for a few minutes and go to bed early.

Well Mr. Luke decided I was the most comfortable place to sleep, got up on my lap and was out like a light. Keeping in mind even though he is only 5 months, he is not a small puppy. So several hours later, hitting 10:30 I finally have to send Luke to his crate and head to bed myself. He made me feel so guilty, every time I thought i should go to bed, there he was looking so cute, sound asleep, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. That dog is so spoiled, but what can you do. :lovestruck:

breeze
October 9th, 2007, 08:40 AM
o thoses eyes, that face, it will get you every time and they know it..:D

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Yes, I quite often have a 90lb. lab sleeping half on top of me, but no, he's not spoiled. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
October 9th, 2007, 03:16 PM
hazel must confess that about the time she loses feeling in her feet and her butt goes numb, she makes the little munchkin move, no matter how cute the little munchkin in question might be :o The munchkins think she's a terrible spoil sport. :D

Frenchy
October 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM
:laughing: I'm with Hazel , we are rotten moms :laughing: but with the gang , there's always one on my feeth or on me (the cats) or beside me with their heads on my legs .... I wouldn't be able to move EVER ! :laughing:

Riluke, if he's already big at 5 months , I say enjoy it now ! :thumbs up

ancientgirl
October 9th, 2007, 07:40 PM
My two take over the bed in the middle of the night. I'll wake up and want to change positions, but can't bear to move because I know it'll wake them up.

Of course, now and then I just can't take it and HAVE to move. Especially when I've got a 10 pound kitty on my feet.

mummummum
October 10th, 2007, 04:49 AM
Some of my favourite moments involve great discomfort and great joy! :laughing:

Riluke
October 10th, 2007, 06:57 AM
I have to say I rather enjoy the fact that he insits's on laying on my feet when he is on the floor - it keeps me warm :D.
Strangely I am the only one in the house that he will sleep on like that...lucky me..lol.