Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My oversize puppy

Frenchy
October 8th, 2007, 10:12 AM
What a morning :D Nelly is just "on fire" lately , I mean , she is soooo playfull , it's unbelievable ! This morning she decided to not let me sleep in , ok it was already 9:00 :o She came on the bed to cudle , or so I tought !!! She started to shiver (my patio door was open) so I got up , took her blanckie and put it on her. She was nice and comfy , BUT after a few minutes , she go up , went to get her Cuz and came back on the bed , went to get the second Cuz and came back. So she was playing with her 2 Cuz on the bed. By playing I mean jumping feeth first on it :yell: :laughing: I couldn't help but laugh , she was jumping all over the bed. If it had been a Shi Tzu , I would have been able to go back to sleep ..... but my oversize puppy is a great dane :dog: I was just glad I wasn't injured this time :laughing:

Rottielover
October 8th, 2007, 10:15 AM
I could actually picture her doing that with you curled up in a little ball saying. Oh god help me now, LOL

Frenchy
October 8th, 2007, 10:23 AM
I could actually picture her doing that with you curled up in a little ball saying. Oh god help me now, LOL

:laughing: I usually do this when I'm on the floor playing with her (not too bright on my part!) but she was using the other side of the bed , she was being careful with me , can't hurt the human , what is she can't get up to give us our breakfast :laughing:

Frenchy
October 8th, 2007, 10:28 AM
She just went and got the 2 Cuz again , why the 2 of them ? I don't know :shrug:

hazelrunpack
October 8th, 2007, 10:45 AM
:laughing: Silly Nelly! She's just feelin' good, Mom! :thumbs up

TMac
October 8th, 2007, 11:02 AM
heeee! You're going to have to start wearing body armour to bed, Frenchy! :laughing::laughing:

Bluedrake
October 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM
The worst I've ever had was my 10 pound cat ending a running jump on my stomach in the morning, and I thought THAT was awful... I can't begin to imagine what it's like to have a great dane do the same...

Maybe you should consider getting a canopy bed, and sleeping on the canopy, leaving the matress to the critters. :D

chico2
October 8th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Aww Frenchy,I can just picture Nelly on your bed:laughing:anyway,9 o'clock is waaay late to get up for their brekkie:dog::cat:
My 3 guys have me up at 6am,usually Chico jumps on my belly,ouch:evil:and Vinnie and Rocky are cheering him on:laughing:

cpietra16
October 8th, 2007, 07:59 PM
She just went and got the 2 Cuz again , why the 2 of them ? I don't know :shrug:

What do you mean " why two of them"...she wanted to give you one so that you wouldn't feel left out, silly.:D

Roscoe's Mom
October 8th, 2007, 08:43 PM
What a beautiful girl your Nellie. My hubby thinks so too! He once had a brindle Great Dane named Archie; they were attached at the hip! Lap dogs they aren't, but nobody told them, right?

Frenchy
October 8th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Aww Frenchy,I can just picture Nelly on your bed:laughing:anyway,9 o'clock is waaay late to get up for their brekkie:dog::cat:

But , but , they did go at 4:00 am , or was it around 5 .... I always fall asleep on the couch (on week ends) and get up around 4-5 am , get the dogs out for their business and then go back to bed (this time the bed , not the couch :D)

And thank dog she doesn't think she's a cat to jump on my stomach :eek:

Frenchy
October 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Lap dogs they aren't, but nobody told them, right?

She is and does follow me everywhere , but yet , isn't as velcro as my 2 goldens, if I'm on the computer , she will lay down on "her" couch in the living room, the goldens will just be beside me ,asking to be pet , like Sam is doing right now :yell: ! So hard to type !

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Nelly's so cute :cloud9: I can just picture her jumpin' (boing boing boing) on the bed "Mooooommmm time to get up........we're hhhhhhuuuuuunnnngggggrrrrrrrryyyyyy" :laughing:

Frenchy
October 8th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Nelly's so cute :cloud9: I can just picture her jumpin' (boing boing boing)

boing boing boing :laughing: that's exactly what she does on her Cuz with her front paws :laughing:

mummummum
October 10th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Of all the nerve ~ lying in bed when it's playtime!!!

You had your nap! What the heck are you complaining about Frenchy :laughing:

Bridie will usually bring me a soggy ball and squish it in front of my face if I'm lying on the couch (dawg forbid I should lie down when there's still playtime left in the day ! :rolleyes:)