Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Toby Autumn photos

TMac
October 7th, 2007, 08:30 PM
I don't have any of Toby in halloween costumes but here are some of my favourite fall-themed photos. :cloud9:

TMac
October 7th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Here are two more fall photos!

breeze
October 7th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Look at all those pumpkins, :eek:Toby must be in orange ball heaven :D

hey Toby. is that water cold???

Byrd
October 7th, 2007, 08:38 PM
It sure doesn't look cold... looks pretty comfy.

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Well it's about time we get pics of Toby ! I was starting to forget you owned a golden retriever !!! Love his colour !:lovestruck: he looks so , well behaved ! :cloud9:

Smiley14
October 7th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Oh, those are great! :thumbs up I just love fall, so it's so fun to see doggies enjoying it! Such pretty time for taking pics! Love the pumpkins by the way! :)

Roscoe's Mom
October 7th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Can sure see why you have Retriever Fever!

JanM
October 7th, 2007, 11:17 PM
First time I've seen a picture of him - he's beautiful! Is he a calm dog? - from his pictures, it looks like he is..

growler~GateKeeper
October 8th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Handsome Toby :lovestruck: love the 2nd pic :cloud9:

chico2
October 8th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Toby is beautiful fits right in with the fall-colours:lovestruck:

wdawson
October 8th, 2007, 09:06 AM
nice shots......more please:D

TMac
October 8th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Heh heh, your replies made me laugh Frenchy and JanM...calm and well behaved??! Not when he is around the water! He just goes nuts! But I don't mind because he loooooooves it so much. JanM - don't forget this is one of the candidates for the "bad ass retriever club" ha ha :laughing:

The water would have been way too cold for me, Breeze and Byrd, but Toby has the double coat so he's indeed very comfy! Actually he has gone swimming in April before not that long after the ice has disappeared...brrrrrrrr. You can't stop him!

I know I've been negligent with the pictures...more to come! I'm off work now waiting for baby to come so I had some time to download them from my husband's computer, resize them and post! :rolleyes:

Frenchy
October 8th, 2007, 10:31 PM
I'm off work now waiting for baby to come so I had some time to download them from my husband's computer, resize them and post! :rolleyes:

They always look wellbehave in pictures :angel:... :D so when is your due date again ?

goober
October 8th, 2007, 11:00 PM
;):toby looks like the purfect aqua baby

goober
October 8th, 2007, 11:03 PM
toby tell mom if shes thinks your cute in these picks (burrrrrr) she should seee how cute youd be in florida:lightbulb:

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 01:19 AM
Very handsome boy.....I love the second pic. :lovestruck:

TMac
October 9th, 2007, 12:16 PM
They always look wellbehave in pictures :angel:... :D so when is your due date again ?

two days!!!!! Yipes! :D

Frenchy
October 9th, 2007, 12:26 PM
two days!!!!! Yipes! :D

WHAT ? You're already due this week !!!! :eek:

TMac
October 9th, 2007, 12:39 PM
WHAT ? You're already due this week !!!! :eek:

Yep! So you can expect baby and dog photos coming soon to pets.ca! :laughing:

Roscoe's Mom
October 9th, 2007, 12:42 PM
SO exciting! Do you know - boy or girl? What will Toby think of the newest addition? From the looks of him, he'll be 'on guard' in no time!

Frenchy
October 9th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Yep! So you can expect baby and dog photos coming soon to pets.ca! :laughing:

Toby and baby :cloud9: Good luck with the delivery Tmac , everything will go fine , hope you're not too nervous. Don't forget to tell hubby to bring a blanckie with the baby's scent from the hospital for Toby ! :cloud9:

TMac
October 9th, 2007, 12:55 PM
SO exciting! Do you know - boy or girl? What will Toby think of the newest addition? From the looks of him, he'll be 'on guard' in no time!

They're 98.9% sure its a boy. :lovestruck:
Toby is already in love - here he is sleeping on my belly ! :laughing:

TMac
October 9th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Toby and baby :cloud9: Good luck with the delivery Tmac , everything will go fine , hope you're not too nervous. Don't forget to tell hubby to bring a blanckie with the baby's scent from the hospital for Toby ! :cloud9:

Thanks Frenchy!!! :goodvibes:
I'm just so excited! I think my family has never seen anyone who cared so much about the dog's reaction before! :laughing::laughing:

I'm gonna get hubby ready with the camera so he can capture those first confused looks from Toby when he hears the baby squeal for the first time! :D

Ford Girl
October 9th, 2007, 01:00 PM
TMac, I can't believe how much Toby and Dazy look alike, their heads and coloring are very much alike!!! The last one in the water could very well be Dazy! He is so cute!! I can't wait to see baby and Toby pics!! :angel:

To date, Toby is the only male member of the bad ass retriever club, Dazy and Amber think he's super fine. :lovestruck::evil::lovestruck:

TMac
October 9th, 2007, 01:05 PM
To date, Toby is the only male member of the bad ass retriever club, Dazy and Amber think he's super fine. :lovestruck::evil::lovestruck:

LOL!!!! FordGirl, you shouldn't make a pregnant lady laugh so hard! I near fell out of my chair!! :laughing::laughing:

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 01:34 PM
They're 98.9% sure its a boy. :lovestruck:
Toby is already in love - here he is sleeping on my belly ! :laughing:

What a great photo.....it's like they've already bonded. :cloud9:

Good luck with the delivery. :goodvibes: Looking forward to all the new pics. :lovestruck: Have you picked out a name yet? :)

Roscoe's Mom
October 9th, 2007, 07:17 PM
What a precious pix! And his face is so sweet - even looks like my Charlie! Now you've spread the anticipation and excitement to all of us and we're all wiggling our toes waiting for your big day! It'll be you working while we all :party:!

Roscoe's Mom
October 10th, 2007, 08:25 PM
TMac - how are you doing? Don't keep us forever in suspense, ok?

growler~GateKeeper
October 11th, 2007, 12:31 AM
Good luck with a safe, pain-free & speedy delivery :goodvibes:

Any chance for video of Toby with the new :stork-baby:? :D

TeriM
October 11th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Toby is such a handsome fella :lovestruck:.

Best wishes for a easy delivery and a happy, healthy baby :stork-baby:.

SkyeGirl
October 11th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Adorable :lovestruck:

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 02:02 AM
Fantastic pix of Toby ! Declan and he would be great water-buddies ~ the water is NEVER too cold as far as he's concerned. :rolleyes:

But hey! It's the twelfth already ~ where's the Toby-Meets-baby pix ? :D No pressure or anything :laughing: