Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New here

Bmac38
October 7th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Hello all , just wanted to introduce myself and say hello , My name's Brian . I have 2 Dogs , a Parson's Russell Terrier named August and a Rat terrier named Rizzo . A cockatiel named Sophie and an aquarium full of African Cichlids . And working on getting a 3rd. dog just as soon as I find the perfect one .

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Hi Brian and welcome to pets.ca. We would love to see pictures of all your menagerie .... and getting a third dog , woohoo ! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
October 7th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the board, Brian!

I'll second that request for pictures of the menagerie! :thumbs up We love pictures of pets...furred, feathered and scaled! :D

And, of course, when #3 arrives, we'll want a blow-by-blow detailed account of his or her arrival. :thumbs up

Bmac38
October 8th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Thanks all . I have to dig up the pic's of Sophie . But here's two of August and one of Rizzo .

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 03:18 AM
What cute little puppies they are. :lovestruck: Welcome to the forum. :thumbs up

happycats
October 9th, 2007, 06:14 AM
WELCOME!! :grouphug:

Roscoe's Mom
October 9th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Very Sweet! Cute little guys! What constitutes 'perfect' for you? We have 4 dogs, but they are all 50# plus! They adopted us, so we didn't have much choice! :laughing: More pix when you can, please!