Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lazy Sunday morning

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Paddington , Bailey and Nelly were taking advantage of the sun in the solarium while foster Ben and Sam were making sure the floor would be kept clean during my breakfast , just in case something would unfortunatly fall from the table :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack
October 7th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Wow, Paddy has really made himself at home, hasn't he? What a champ! :thumbs up And what a lazy Sunday picture they all make together :cloud9:

Lil Belle would be with Ben and Sam. She's pretty sure that anything so bold as to jump on the floor from the table should be hers...and she promises to take good care of it... It'll never get away again...he he

So did they get anything good? :D

Where was Monsieur le chat this morning, though? Did he go to church? :confused:

growler~GateKeeper
October 7th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Wow, Paddy has really made himself at home, hasn't he?

Paddy sure has found himself the best place to be :cloud9: & :highfive: on the friendship w/ Nelly :lovestruck:

Lil Belle would be with Ben and Sam. She's pretty sure that anything so bold as to jump on the floor from the table should be hers...and she promises to take good care of it... It'll never get away again...he he :laughing::laughing: Lil Belle :lovestruck:

Where was Monsieur le chat this morning, though?:confused:

That's what I was going to ask: :eek: Where's M Le Chat??????

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 04:32 PM
So did they get anything good? :D

Where was Monsieur le chat this morning, though? Did he go to church? :confused:

Nope they didn't get anything , but they are getting chicken necks tonight , you know , for thanksgiving :laughing:

I don't know where Monsieur le chat was :shrug:

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Lil Belle would be with Ben and Sam.

She would be the "winner" everytime , I'm sure she's faster than Ben and Sam :D

chico2
October 7th, 2007, 05:08 PM
After having just finished turkey-dinner and the clean up,that beautiful first pic makes me want to go for a snooze,like hubby and Vinnie,Chico,Rocky..
It is just great how Paddy has adopted your family of furries,I think Badgers care had something to do with it and of course you and the friendly,sweet pups.

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 05:16 PM
I think Badgers care had something to do with it

I don't know what she puts in their food :laughing: but Monsieur le chat and Paddington are the best cats ! :thumbs up They amaze me everyday. :cloud9:

breeze
October 7th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Lazy Sunday indeed, they all look like they enjoyed the sun while it lasted.:thumbs up AAAAA the warmth of it all, soak up as much sun as you can get...... it feels good on the bones, and it does a body good :D

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 05:36 PM
That's what I was going to ask: :eek: Where's M Le Chat??????

Here he is :D http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=45328

Roscoe's Mom
October 7th, 2007, 05:55 PM
So comfy! So sweet! Our temp in beautiful northern Michigan is 85 degrees! We're sweltering! Are you as warm there?

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Sorry I only know celcius , I think it was about 17*C but felt a lot warmer with the sun in the backyard :cloud9:

breeze
October 7th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Frenchy take the temp multiply by 2 and add 30 and it will give you aprox. in f

Frenchy
October 7th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Frenchy take the temp multiply by 2 and add 30 and it will give you aprox. in f

pfffttt , too much labor for me , it's Sunday ! :yell:

:D

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 01:58 AM
Awww....the first pic reminded me of the Sheryl Crow song about soaking up the sun. :cloud9:

TeriM
October 11th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Great pics Frenchy :lovestruck:, makes me want to find a nice sunbeam to sleep in :sleepy:.