Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dirty Kitty(Vinnie-poo)

chico2
October 6th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Vinnie loves to play in the mud,here he is getting himself nice and dirty:laughing:

chico2
October 6th, 2007, 05:30 PM
A big clean-up job!

chico2
October 6th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Then a well deserved snooze and no,he's not afraid of showing it all:laughing:
Chico said,me too,me too,I am cute when I sleep:lovestruck:

dtbmnec
October 6th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Awwwwwwwww

Such cute kitties!!!

Man if I could keep my whites sparkling clean like that....*sigh*

So think I could borrow Vinnie to do my laundry? It'll just be the whites I promise ;)

Megan

hazelrunpack
October 6th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Such dirty tootsies! :eek: He looks like he enjoys the taste of dirt. :D Seems to be going around--the dogs are biting mouthfuls of mud from the lower yard... :yuck: Maybe good black earth is a dietary requirement for winter preparation? :p

Smiley14
October 7th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Oh, I know all about white kitties and dirt! :laughing: Silly Vinnie! :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 7th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Love Chicos' chin rest - funny how they never find a soft spot to rest the chin - it's always a very hard surface :D

Vinnie :lovestruck: good job cleaning those toesies :thumbs up

chico2
October 7th, 2007, 07:54 AM
Hubby siphons(sp?)the water off on top of the pool-cover and Vinnie just loves playing in it,if any worms pop out,it's even better...but he amazingly always ends up sparkly white again.:cat:
Chico usually finds a solid spot to rest his head,or his head will hang off a table.
He knows it makes him look like he's sulking and he'll get extra cuddles:lovestruck:

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 02:07 AM
The last two sleeping pics are so cute. :cloud9:

TeriM
October 11th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Love the pics of them sleeping in the last few rays of fall sunshine :cloud9:. So, does Vinny like playing with water in the house?

chico2
October 11th, 2007, 08:15 AM
He often drinks from the kitchen faucet and likes to sit on the edge of the tub when I have a bath,sticking his paws in the water:laughing:

SkyeGirl
October 11th, 2007, 03:50 PM
oh man, so cute!!! :D

Is he a snuggly kittie?

jiorji
October 11th, 2007, 04:30 PM
i love the pink paws :lovestruck:

chico2
October 11th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Oh yes,Vinnie is a snuggler,ever since he was a kitten he loved to hang on my shoulder,unfortunately now at 5yrs old and almost 18lb's he still does:laughing:and he loves kisses and massages,but so do Rocky and Chico,don't they all:cat:

SkyeGirl
October 11th, 2007, 06:58 PM
it's so great to have a snuggly critter :)

Even tho Ford Girl's cat "Pubert" has a little attitude.. he's the one who really got me loving cats. Maybe someday I will have one :cat: It depends how Skye reacts to them. We'll find out soon enough! hee hee

growler~GateKeeper
October 12th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Chico great action shot at the faucet :thumbs up Now Vinnie just needs to learn how to turn it on himself & he'll be all set for loads of water loving fun :D

I_love_mischa
October 12th, 2007, 12:43 PM
How do you get them to wear those collars?? My cat acts like a crazy person if I try and make him wear his lol! Your kittys are so cute!!! :lovestruck:

chico2
October 12th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Well,by now they know without their collars they do not come outside with us,they line up to get their collars on:laughing:
They don't wear them inside,so to them the collars mean"going outside time":laughing:

I_love_mischa
October 12th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Awww that is so cute! It's a good idea too! My cat is an inside cat though so I guess it's okay that he doesn't wear it?! Cats are just so finicky about things being on them lol. I have a black cat too, yours is so pretty! I love how shiny black cats fur is. How old is yours? Mischa is only 8mo. so I think that's why they look so different...

bendyfoot
October 12th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Awww....chico looks so much like my Solly! What a handsome kitty! :lovestruck:

chico2
October 12th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Chico is about 10yrs old and a very bossy little guy,the Alpha cat for sure in our kitty-household,but an absolute love-bug with hubby and me.
Also,I still consider my cats indoor cats,we take them outside every day,but when we go in so do they,they are actually very obedient:cat:
Hubby claps his hands and they come running all in a row:laughing

I_love_mischa
October 13th, 2007, 12:02 PM
That's really awesome that they're so well trained. Mischa never goes outside, but when he does he's so scared of everything he doesn't move much lol! He's terrified of cars when they drive by...which I think is a good thing. We use to let him out on the balcony but when he started walking around the edges I got nervous and stopped letting him out. So your cats just stay in the yard with you? That is so funny!:)

chico2
October 13th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Well,it's fenced in and quiet private,we keep an eye on them all the time,in the winter the outings are very short:laughing:

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 01:01 AM
I just can't associate Vinny with enjoying dirt ! He's just too bright-white to think of him frollicking in the mud. :laughing: Maybe he was a porky-piggy in a previous life ?!

chico2
October 14th, 2007, 08:20 AM
:laughing:3Xmum,he gets dirty every day,but amazingly will be sparkly white again in no-time,I have to ask him what detergent he uses:laughing:
As for piggy,I think you're right,his skin is very pink,like a little piglet:cat:

roccoisus
October 14th, 2007, 09:23 AM
:lovestruck: so cute !!!! Rocco loves dirt too and it always amazes me how he can become white again lol

glasslass
October 15th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Now if Vinnie could just teach Den-Den to bathe himself.