Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yes, more kitty pictures

ancientgirl
October 6th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Just two this time. LOL, I hope you all don't get tired of pictures.

I managed to get a really good picture of Vlad this morning. I was at the pet store last weekend and found these really cute bandannas for dogs that were small enough for the Dynamic duo. They booth look so cute in them.

Here's my handsome boy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Vlad/002.jpg

And of course, the Little Miss.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Oksana/032.jpg

We're all lazying around today. I hope you enjoyed these.

krdahmer
October 6th, 2007, 04:04 PM
That is too cute.... I can't believe they left them on and didn't go crazy! My guys would have been going nuts trying to get them off!!

And in my opinion there are not nearly enough pics of cute kitties in here... the more the merrier!:D

ancientgirl
October 6th, 2007, 05:02 PM
I've been putting collars with bells on them since they were wee things. I pretty much let them roam around with no collars these days, but on the weekends I put something on them, just so they are used to having something around their necks for special occasions like Halloween and Christmas.:D

hazelrunpack
October 6th, 2007, 07:27 PM
His and Hers bandanas! :D Very cute!

ancientgirl
October 6th, 2007, 07:50 PM
My favorite part is the bandannas have velcro. I'm constantly worrying about them getting collars caught on something, even though I use the break away kind. With the bandannas, they're cute and if they get caught on something, it just rips off.:D

growler~GateKeeper
October 7th, 2007, 03:11 AM
His & Hers :laughing: :D

Velcro :thumbs up

I have 2 large dog bandanas' standard tie up ones from :rip: Cally :dog: & the few times I've put them on Duffy I had to tie knots which is bulky for a cat & always slipped around which gets abit itchy, but she was okay with wearing them for a while otherwise :D

Now the rest of us can tell Vlad & Oksana apart ;) :D

chico2
October 7th, 2007, 07:47 AM
They are sooo beautiful and shiny,great pictures:lovestruck:
There is something special about black cats,I wish more people would see it:pray:

ancientgirl
October 7th, 2007, 10:25 AM
His & Hers :laughing: :D

Velcro :thumbs up

I have 2 large dog bandanas' standard tie up ones from :rip: Cally :dog: & the few times I've put them on Duffy I had to tie knots which is bulky for a cat & always slipped around which gets abit itchy, but she was okay with wearing them for a while otherwise :D

I've seen the little tie bandannas, but I thought the velcro was such a great idea! I might even make some for them myself.

ancientgirl
October 7th, 2007, 10:28 AM
They are sooo beautiful and shiny,great pictures:lovestruck:
There is something special about black cats,I wish more people would see it:pray:

I can't believe how shiny their coats are sometimes, but I'm glad they are. They look so beautiful and shiny coats are a sign of good health so that makes me feel good.

I've always loved black cats. Even in school when the other kids would say they're bad luck blah blah blah. I think they're good luck and there is something so majestic about a black cat. I just think they've got a bad rap.

Winston
October 7th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Hey I love the bandana's....I make my own and a whole bunch for the dog rescue I am involved with...super easy to make....and the fabric is pretty cheap...I just dont have the velcro on them....I love your pics !

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cindy

ancientgirl
October 7th, 2007, 12:27 PM
I may take out my sewing machine and start making some for the Dynamic Duo. I also like your making them for the rescues, maybe I will do that and take them over there.

I_love_mischa
October 9th, 2007, 04:23 PM
They are so cute! I have a black kitty too! He is about 8mo. old. I agree, I think black cats get such a bad rap but once you have one they are so much fun and have such fun personalities! Here's a picture of mine!

ancientgirl
October 9th, 2007, 06:03 PM
What a cutie! :lovestruck: My Vlad is 8 months old, and Oksana is 7 months old. And their coats are so shiny. Your kitty's coat is shiny too.

goober
October 9th, 2007, 07:39 PM
wow great looking kitty's, i love black kitty's

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 11:20 PM

I agree.....Vlad and Oksana should have to wear them in all their pics. :D

ancientgirl
October 10th, 2007, 08:01 AM
I'll be looking for some material in the next coming weeks so that I can start making them little bandannas. LOL, they really are hard to tell apart sometimes. I even have to take a few moments to figure out which one I'm looking at. The Little Miss is growing a bit. I don't think she'll catch up to Vlad, but still, she's added a few pounds to her frame.:D

Love4himies
October 10th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I love those bandannas! I know who is who now in the pictures.

ancientgirl
October 10th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Aren't they a hoot? They are the smallest size and still I had to fold them over a bit. Vlad's fits better than Oksana's. I'm glad I saw them, because it's given me the idea to just make some of my own for them. There just isn't enough stuff out there for cats, not as much as for dogs.

Heck, even finding a cute little kitty costume is impossible.

I_love_mischa
October 10th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks! That would be hard to tell them apart I bet! The bandanas are very cute! :thumbs up

Janie123
October 11th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Here is my baby,Pepe`. (aka Pepper). He's almost 18 but is still so full of life. He is deaf. He LOVES to devil the poor dogs.

ancientgirl
October 11th, 2007, 02:44 PM
18! Wow, good for Pepper!:lovestruck: