Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sleepytime At The Movies

luckypenny
October 4th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Last night was 'movie night' with my boys and the pups decided to join us. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one to always fall asleep while watching a film :D.

Lucky getting a facial 'T-touch.' I'm pretty sure he enjoys these :rolleyes:.

luckypenny
October 4th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Ava on her favorite chair. Apparently she couldn't stay up for the end of the movie either, lol.

luckypenny
October 4th, 2007, 11:42 AM
And Penny, who really fought to keep her eyes open (especially when the boys were snacking), but finally gave into sleep as well.

shredy
October 4th, 2007, 02:03 PM
your kids are soo stinkin cute! :lovestruck: I love luckys little grin...

jiorji
October 4th, 2007, 02:11 PM
well if everyone was asleep , it must've been a chick flick :laughing:

I love lucky's squished up face

Ford Girl
October 4th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Oh, so cute, don't you just love the moments when they settle down with you and relax...just relax...rare but wonderful! :lovestruck:

Lukka'sma
October 4th, 2007, 04:45 PM
:laughing::laughing:They look cute
Maybe the movie was just plain boring. Did it happen to have Leonardo DiCaprio it, that would have put me out too.

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2007, 01:59 AM
we don't see enough of Lucky, Penny & Ava too

warm sleepy doggy face :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

luckypenny
October 5th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Shredy, "stinkin" is right...especially after rolling in non-discernible substances :rolleyes: . And then jumping up on the bed and rolling the lovely scents on my side only :eek: . What's up with that??

Jiorji, I love his squishy face too. I'm forever grabbing at his jowls and all that 'extra' around his neck. Don't know how he puts up with all my touchiness :shrug: . Hubby tells me to stop stalking him all the time :laughing: .

Fordgirl, when they're not playing and eating hard, they're resting real hard :D . And they spend alot of time resting.

Lukka'sma, Leonard who??? :o :D I can't remember the last time I watched a movie...or tv for that matter. Actually, this film was pretty good. "Remember the Titans."

Growler, you may be sorry you said that :D .

TMac
October 5th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Last night was 'movie night' with my boys and the pups decided to join us. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one to always fall asleep while watching a film :D.

Lucky getting a facial 'T-touch.' I'm pretty sure he enjoys these :rolleyes:.

I love the third one - it looks like Lucky is sleeping with a smile! :cloud9:

JanM
October 5th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Are they ever nice pictures of puppies being soooo relaxed and comfy! Great grin too:D

hazelrunpack
October 5th, 2007, 08:50 PM
:laughing: That's so much like here! Only hubby always joins in the snore fest,too, while hazel tries to hear the movie above the din! :D

Cute shots, LP! :thumbs up

rainbow
October 9th, 2007, 02:19 AM
Cute pics. I reall love the third shot of Lucky with his little grin. :cloud9:

Roscoe's Mom
October 9th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Great pix - they are sleeky, shiny, and gorgeous!

TeriM
October 11th, 2007, 02:51 AM
Fabulous pics LP :cloud9:. Gotta love a tired dog :thumbs up. Ava looks like she has settled in sooooo well, did her housetraining issue work out ok?

luckypenny
October 11th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Ava looks like she has settled in sooooo well, did her housetraining issue work out ok?

She had very few 'accidents' the first several weeks but has recently graduated to ringing the cow bells hanging by the patio doors :thumbs up . Neither Lucky nor Penny were housetrained when we brought them home so we've had plenty of practice. Ava just needs to go a little more often but, now she's learned to ask, no more accidents :) .

mummummum
October 14th, 2007, 01:56 AM
Awwww... you can forgive them for pretty much anything when they're THAT :angel: sweet !

wdawson
October 14th, 2007, 09:41 AM
ahh family time,nice pics