Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some pictures of my brood

Love4himies
October 4th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Here are some pictures of my brood:

First picture is: Feeding time for my fosters, boy oh boy can they eat:

Second picture: Me having play time with the kittens: From my lap going clockwise: Misty, Dumbo, Twin, Brownie, Bear, Speedy, Runt.

Third picture: Twin in back and Misty in front.

Love4himies
October 4th, 2007, 08:05 AM
And can't forget my two babies: Jasper the ragdoll and Puddles the Himalayan:

1st: Jasper on the left and Puddles on the right. Jasper went through great lengths to sneak up on Puddles so he could lie beside her, but it lasted only five minutes. Puddles woke up and swatted at him.

2nd: Jasper is in the kitten room. The kittens love having a big kitty to play with, Momma is no fun! She is watching very intently from under the bed. Later on, a cat (either Brownie a kitten, or Jasper my cat let out a growl. Momma came flying out from under the bed to check on things. Jasper decided it was time to make an escape, Momma looked mad.

3rd: My Puddles and Jasper outside in the back yard. Puddles claims all chairs as hers. She is a little annoyed because Jasper is a little too close to her.

chico2
October 4th, 2007, 08:27 AM
OMG,OMG,absolute kitty overload,I am sooo jealous..amazing pics:cloud9:
I suppose the kittens will soon be leaving,they look big enough:cry:
Your Puddles,has the most prissy face in the chair:laughing:me Boss,kind of face:cat:they are both really beautiful,hopefully they'll get along with Peanut:fingerscr

Love4himies
October 4th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Oh Jasper gets along with Sweet Pea (he likes the kittens better though, they play with him). It is miss royal highness Puddles, who thinks everything in the house is hers and doesn't want to share (she had the same attitude when she was 12 wks old with my former cat who was 5 years at the time, she always won). Puddles did a lot of hissing when Sweet Pea is let out of her room to mingle and explore the house, Sweet Pea just ignores her.

chico2
October 4th, 2007, 03:12 PM
It's a good thing if Peanut does not react to Puddles hissing,Chico hisses at Vinnie all the time,but Vinnie is really laid back,it does not bother him.

Lukka'sma
October 4th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Oh goodness, those pictures are so good :laughing:
I love the shot of feeding time with the top down view.
You must get hours of delightful entertainment from that group

Roscoe's Mom
October 4th, 2007, 10:08 PM
If I could show these pix to my 5 granddaughters they wouldn't rest until they all lived with you and those adorable kitties!

Roscoe's Mom

hazelrunpack
October 4th, 2007, 10:13 PM
OMG, kitty overload for sure! :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

They're just adorable! I love the way they're all gathered around Uncle Jasper. :D

mummummum
October 4th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Awwww ~ their SOOOOO sweet ! That's a houseful of personality PLUS though :D

Frenchy
October 4th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Nelly just saw the pics and she asks if she can visit :laughing:

They're too cute ! :cloud9:

otter
October 4th, 2007, 11:16 PM
Wow! Kitty heaven. I'm sure Jasper thinks he's teaching those kittens a thing or two (he looks very wise):lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 5th, 2007, 12:54 AM
aww sweet kitten overload :lovestruck:

Jasper looks like a giant among mini kitties :D so cute that he likes to entertain them - SweetPea has a live-in kittysitter :D

jiorji
October 5th, 2007, 01:47 AM
:eek: kittens!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

Love4himies
October 5th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Wow! Kitty heaven. I'm sure Jasper thinks he's teaching those kittens a thing or two (he looks very wise):lovestruck:

Oh yeah, Uncle Jasper is wise all right, he is teaching them what fun it is to tear all around the house and play hide and seek with him. He is a five year old, with a five month old brain, lol. He is so gentle and loving with those kittens :lovestruck:.

luckypenny
October 5th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Awww, the lovefests that must go on in your home! :goodvibes: :cloud9:

Adorable!