Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Can someone help me???? please

daisy18216
May 24th, 2004, 04:16 PM
A friend asked me if I can help her, and I'm going to try.

Do any of you know someone or can one of you take either one of these dogs?

These dogs need placements ASAP, due to medical reasons.

Here is the e-mail I received from her:

Roonie is Danie's TJ. He is approximately 4-5 years old. Housebroken, crate trained, current on vaccs, heartworm neg and on prevention, does good with cats and kids, NO other dogs. We believe he is full pittie. He does fine on a leash and is learning basic obedience. Not a major barker and really laid back. Roonie is med sized about 60 pounds and very lovable.

Whisper is a Whippet/Pit mix. She is about 1 1/2 years old. Very high energy. Does ok with other dogs but sometimes plays rough. Does ok with the cat, NO kids. She was a stray that found us in August 03. Her tail was hacked off and she was almost dead when she got here. She is leary of new people....especially men. She is housebroken, crate trained, current on vaccs and HW prevention. HW neg, knows basic commands, does well on leash with reinforcement.I would really like her to go somewhere that I can keep in contact with her...since she and I have a special bond. She is a barker but does settle down when told quiet. She is very petite...only about 52 pounds...she is all love once she gets to know you.

If you want to check them out and see photos they are listed on Petfinder under Butler Rescue in PA. I can send you more information if you need itand also some photos. If you need to call me to talk about this please feel free...xxx-xxx-xxxx I have my cell phone with me prety much all the time so call anytime. I really hope you can help us out! Thanks for everything!

Amy

I'm not listing the medical problem she is having, but is there anyone who can please help me get these 2 great dogs into loving homes??

I'm posting for help on all boards that I belong to as well as e-mailing people that I became friends w/that are in rescue.

Any and all help will be and is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!