chico2
October 3rd, 2007, 11:11 AM
It's pretty amazing on Oct 3rd,no disease this year,because of very little rain

chico2
October 3rd, 2007, 11:12 AM
A few more..pretty,eh:cat:

Love4himies
October 3rd, 2007, 11:30 AM
Ohh I love roses so much, yours are beautiful, chico. I live out in the country with a lot of deer and want to plant some roses. Heard deer like to munch on the buds, do you know if this is true?

chico2
October 3rd, 2007, 12:31 PM
I don't know about Deer,I don't have any here:sad:the only thing that damages my buds are Aphids and they are easy to take care of.
I think if I had deer,I'd sacrifice my roses:laughing:

Lukka'sma
October 3rd, 2007, 12:57 PM
Oh they are beautiful Chico. I love the white one, is it the JFK? Saw a photo in a magazine once that featured a garden done with only white flowers and it was stunning.
I will have to get some tips from you next spring to ensure that all my roses are untouched by disease or aphids.

Chris21711
October 3rd, 2007, 01:07 PM
I live in the country too, deer do not bother mine, although mine are miniatures and maybe they can't be bothered. Chico does live in the 'Golden Horseshoe':rolleyes:, maybe that's the difference, but they are beautiful.

krdahmer
October 3rd, 2007, 03:15 PM
those peachy ones are so pretty.... I had roses at my old house, but I have these pesky black thumbs ( i just left them be and they seems to grow alright) as soon as I mess in the garden its capput! I am doin all right with some mums though.

An all white garden, that sounds cool.

rainbow
October 3rd, 2007, 04:07 PM
Chico, they are all beautiful...I can't even pick a favourite. :cloud9:

rainbow
October 3rd, 2007, 04:09 PM
Ohh I love roses so much, yours are beautiful, chico. I live out in the country with a lot of deer and want to plant some roses. Heard deer like to munch on the buds, do you know if this is true?

I don't grow them due to this horrible black thumb of mine :rolleyes: but my neighbour does and we have alot of deer coming through and they never touch them. :)

chico2
October 3rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
Thank's,although growing roses is a bit out of fashion,I still love them..
Lukkas mom,yes it is the JFK rose,it's done really well since I planted it.
The pink rose,I brought from a town-house we lived in,when we first came to Canada,that makes it at least 20yrs old:thumbs up

TeriM
October 4th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Beautiful roses Chico :lovestruck:. I don't think roses are out of fashion at all. They are classic and still one of the most loved IMO.

chico2
October 4th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Teri,Classic like me and somewhat of a relic:laughing: