Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

What I woke up to this morning...

Dracko
October 1st, 2007, 12:13 AM
I don't know who did it but I'm thinking it was one or both of the kittens as my other ones never did that. Later night there was a repeat performance as well.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/8780/dsc00610ka2.jpg http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6748/dsc00609qa9.jpg

I think this was the culprit.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6417/dsc00614xg2.jpg

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2007, 12:16 AM
:laughing::laughing:

But how you be mad @ so sweet a face?? :D

I'm soooo glad none of mine were tp-ers :D

Dracko
October 1st, 2007, 12:19 AM
I wasn't mad. :laughing: The first thing I thought of was, I gotta take a picture and post it. :lightbulb:

growler~GateKeeper
October 1st, 2007, 12:28 AM
:laughing:

I see she even got the roll right off the holder too, musta been great fun :D

rainbow
October 1st, 2007, 12:42 AM
I wasn't mad. :laughing: The first thing I thought of was, I gotta take a picture and post it. :lightbulb:

:laughing: You knew we'd demand pics if you didn't. :D

JanM
October 1st, 2007, 09:11 AM
Betcha that was a fun thing to do!

roccoisus
October 1st, 2007, 09:27 AM
:laughing: Tooooooo funny!!!! :laughing: Asia did that but she brought it into the dinning room we knew it was her because she was the only cat then :laughing: She also dragged one of my bra's into the livingroom thank goodness we didn't have company :eek:

cpietra16
October 1st, 2007, 10:05 AM
:angel:what a face....not guilty until proven...get some DNA than point fingers!!!!:D

breeze
October 1st, 2007, 10:30 AM
I am giggling looking at the pictures :laughing: I think most of us have woken up to the very same picture..

they are so pircless there is no way we can get mad at them, all we can do is laugh and get more pictures

Frenchy
October 1st, 2007, 11:43 AM
:laughing: your pic made me LOL , but I didn't when it happened at my place , not only did Paddy unrols it , but he shreds it too :yell: it is now hidden for safety. Now it's the kleenex (OMG I just remember I didn't hide the bathroom tissue box this morning :yell:)

Love4himies
October 1st, 2007, 12:13 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: Glad to see other people wake up to the same mess as me :eek:.

TMac
October 1st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Ha ha! That looks like the evidence of lots of FUN!!! By the way, you have a very nice bathroom!

chico2
October 1st, 2007, 04:00 PM
:laughing::laughing:Mine did the same when they were younger and Tissue-boxesWOW,great fun:cat:
The look on that kitties face says it all,but ooooh so cute,who cares about toilet-paper:laughing:

dmc123
October 1st, 2007, 06:50 PM
Dracko, I can so relate to that picture! I am experimenting with a few ideas to deter this, if it works I will relay my findings....lol We still haven't caught our culprit, but did catch Stanley doing similar with the paper towel roll on the counter in the kitchen! LOL

Diane

CyberKitten
October 1st, 2007, 06:58 PM
YY did that when she was a baby - of course, lol And once I left my brother chocolate lab, hen a puppy - a BIG puppy - in my SUV while running into the store for JUST a second. I had a box of tissues I completely forgot about. HaHaHa :D:D:D So much for THAT, lol It took maybe 4 minutes, lol

Dracko
October 1st, 2007, 10:59 PM
Growler, yes they got the cardboard roll and all off!

Well, this morning I woke up to the toilet paper in the livingroom. They carried it all the way downstairs, roll and all. It was really shredded this time. I was rushing to get out the door for work so I didn't have time to take a picture. Damn. I asked my nephew to clean it up before it was all over the house. I'm still pretty sure it was Kinsey as I saw a tell tale piece of toilet paper stuck in her fur. :p

I am working out of town for a couple days and decided not to replace the roll while I'm gone. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 2nd, 2007, 12:07 AM
Growler, yes they got the cardboard roll and all off!

Well, this morning I woke up to the toilet paper in the livingroom. They carried it all the way downstairs, roll and all. It was really shredded this time. I was rushing to get out the door for work so I didn't have time to take a picture. Damn. I asked my nephew to clean it up before it was all over the house. I'm still pretty sure it was Kinsey as I saw a tell tale piece of toilet paper stuck in her fur. :p

I am working out of town for a couple days and decided not to replace the roll while I'm gone. :thumbs up

ohh that's too funny :D :laughing:
I can just imagine their faces as it bounced down the stairs :D

Dracko
October 2nd, 2007, 12:17 AM
The thing I find funniest of all is that you lay there and have no clue what is going on. When animals go nuts with regular toys or something they shouldn't play with you often hear them and wake up. Not with toilet paper. No clue at all throughout the night. :loser:

growler~GateKeeper
October 2nd, 2007, 12:27 AM
:laughing::laughing::laughing: :D

at least you're not startled awake 3 times a night only to find a happily playing cat :D

Does Dracko get in on the tp destruction too?

Dracko
October 2nd, 2007, 08:15 PM
Nope. Dracko never leaves my bed. The only time he ever gets up at night is if he has to go to the bathroom (which is rare). I'm sure he hears them, though, and shakes his head, "silly cats." :rolleyes: The bathroom opens to the hallway and my bedroom. From the side of the bed he lays on he can see them walking by, I'm sure.

Frenchy
October 2nd, 2007, 08:19 PM
You might want to take a look at this ! :D

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=45185

Dracko
October 2nd, 2007, 09:51 PM
You should patent that Frenchy. :thumbs up I'll let you know if I resort to making one. I think that's the only way I won't go toilet paper broke. :laughing:

rainbow
October 3rd, 2007, 01:03 AM
But it's dmc123s invention. :D I think it's a great idea....let us know if it works for you. I sure could have used it 4 yr. ago. :D

chico2
October 3rd, 2007, 07:56 AM
I had not seen that thread,that's a great idea:lightbulb:although Vinnie does his evil deed when I am safely in the bathtub,away from his reach,but he's sooo cute....:cat:

want4rain
October 3rd, 2007, 08:03 AM
Nope. Dracko never leaves my bed. The only time he ever gets up at night is if he has to go to the bathroom (which is rare). I'm sure he hears them, though, and shakes his head, "silly cats." :rolleyes: The bathroom opens to the hallway and my bedroom. From the side of the bed he lays on he can see them walking by, I'm sure.

lol im sure Dracko is thinking 'sure..... I couldnt get away with that...'

mine like paper towels. cats rip it up, Mister gets the inside roll. team work!!

-ash