Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Harley

chico2
May 24th, 2004, 09:10 AM
I was visiting the owners of a 7 month old German Shepard yesterday and was sooooo impressed by his behaviour,he's just finished his first obedience course and he is amazing the way he responds to command,at only 7 months,a beautiful pup!!! They had unfortunately lost 2 Shepards last year,one was the nice old age of 14,the other only 7,but Harley has certainly brightened their lives,I have never seen such an obedient dog.
Having said that,after he had played in the water,before we could react he gave us all a nice shower,he is a pup after all :D

Luba
May 24th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Wet puppy stink!! LOL

mona_b
May 24th, 2004, 04:30 PM
What,no pics of this pup?.......... :( :( :(

daisy18216
May 24th, 2004, 04:34 PM
where are the pics of this handsome pupper??

i guess they're not in the US. I wish our gsd was that good, he's 3 (going to be 4 in Dec) and he's nowhere like that. I"m lucky if I can get him to listen to me.

He is the excellent escape artist though, I gotta give him credit for that.

chico2
May 24th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Well,I meant to take my camera,because they have this gorgeous log-house on 23 acres,but of course I forgot it,so no puppy-pics :(

daisy18216
May 24th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Log house you say, I LOVE log houses. I wish I could own one.

next time you see them you'll have to remeber your camera to take a pic of the gorgeous pupper, and of course the log house (so I can keep drooling over what I can't have). :p

mona_b
May 24th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Oh WOW.

Me loves Log Houses too...... :D

chico2
May 24th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Yeah,it was a dream-house...and Mona,I absolutely fell in love with this GS-puppy,so very smart!!! It's their 4th GS,from the same breeder.
He was named Harley,because they also have this beautiful turqouise(sp)Harley Davidson "hog" :D

Luba
May 24th, 2004, 05:57 PM
23 lovely acres wow!!
It must be a great place to relax....(hmm maybe I can hold a relaxation therapy session there...sort of a weekend retreat)

OMG just gave myself an idea!