chico2
September 29th, 2007, 07:50 AM
to summer:confused:
Chico wanting his privacy,relishing those wonderful fall-odors:cat:
Chico:Move or I'll bite you!!

chico2
September 29th, 2007, 07:54 AM
You can't see me mom!!Or can you??
Rocky checking for Bailey,through the fence..

chico2
September 29th, 2007, 07:56 AM
A couple not so flattering pics....:laughing:
Maybe time for diets,except skinny Rocky of course..

Lukka'sma
September 29th, 2007, 08:33 AM
They're soaking up whats left of the warm sunshine aren't they Chico. As much as I love the winter I feel bad for the animals that don't care for the cool weather.

badger
September 29th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Chico, you take the best pictures. It helps that your boyz are photogenic and your garden a little wonderland. Do they get yard time in winter?

jiorji
September 29th, 2007, 11:17 AM
heheh i wonder why tabbies always remain slim. :D
I like the one of Rocky looking for Bailey :cloud9:

roccoisus
September 29th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Tooooooooo cute Your babies look so happy

chico2
September 29th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Badger,yes they go outside every day in the winter too,as do hubby and I,we have to shovel a walkway for the Squirrels anyway.:laughing:
The cats don't stay out long,maybe 15min,compared to 4 hours in the summer.
It always make think of those poor kitties ,who have no warm place to go to:sad:

Jiorji,Rocky was a good 16lb's before he got Hyperthyroidism:sad:now he's only about 12lb's and he eats a lot,but as long as he does not lose anymore,it's ok.

jiorji
September 29th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Jiorji,Rocky was a good 16lb's before he got Hyperthyroidism:sad:now he's only about 12lb's and he eats a lot,but as long as he does not lose anymore,it's ok.

aww poor baby :sad:

i didn't realize you caught Vinnie mid lick :laughing: when his tongue is out licking his back. :D

hazelrunpack
September 29th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I love peekaboo Rocky! :lovestruck: All your boys are so handsome, Chico!

You actually shovel paths for your squirrels? he he Our neighbors thought we were nuts doing that for the dogs! Around here, the squirrels use the top of the fence to get from tree to tree so we don't have to make paths for them. :thumbs up

chico2
September 29th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Well,it's for the cats too,like in this pic..:laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 29th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Ahhhhhhh :lovestruck: Kitties in winter! :cloud9:

chico2
September 29th, 2007, 04:34 PM
I've been known to be out there making snowmen(at 63yrs old):laughing:
The cats have had enough and want to go in,but I am still out there:cat:
We want to go in,come on Mom,quit already!!!

CyberKitten
September 29th, 2007, 06:49 PM
OMG!! I love the last one - it's like, OK Mom, hint , hint and as if they are grumbling to themselves "she does not take hints too well, does she". :D All cute pix tho!!! Cute subjects of course!!!

rainbow
September 29th, 2007, 11:56 PM
The pics of your kitties in all the greenery are really great. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
September 30th, 2007, 03:21 AM
The boys are so cute hanging out in the yard, love the fence sniffing Rocky "I can't see you but I know you're over there" :D

mummummum
September 30th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Lovely pix Chico ~ do they "attack" piles of leaves? My two grrrls love nothing better than to leap in and burrow into a huge pile of leaves.

chico2
September 30th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Well,actually Rocky peed in it:laughing:it disgusted Chico so he went for a bigger pile of leaves:cat:
They do burrow into the piles,must love the smell:cat:

mummummum
September 30th, 2007, 04:44 PM
:laughing: I guess it's a little like kids and pools eh? :laughing:

Frenchy
September 30th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Well,actually Rocky peed in it:laughing:it disgusted Chico so he went for a bigger pile of leaves:cat:

:laughing: too cute , I love all your pics , they look so comfy and spoiled :thumbs up

I shovell paths for the dogs too. With the winds we get here , sometimes I just don't have a choice !