Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

naughty dog!

ghost858
September 28th, 2007, 10:31 PM
hi all, glad to meet you all and hope to find some one to helpppppppppppppp me with this naughty boy. ok, i have a 7 yr old american bull dog that i love dearly and he knows it. heres my problems, when i leave him alone he pees and chews doggie door holes in the bedroom doors. he freaks out when i leave him outside for to long coz he thinks im gone. please help m im out of ideas. short of the dog whisperer i dont know what to do. thank you kindly for any advice i receive. deanna::yell:

rainbow
September 30th, 2007, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the forum. Has he been doing this for seven years?? :eek: Or did you just recently get him? :o You should post your question in the General Forum as you will get alot more replies. And, we'd love to see pics of your naughty boy. :evil:

ghost858
September 30th, 2007, 12:27 PM
hi, i will post in the right place. i didnt see that i had posted in the wrong place til i did it,lol. how awsome that your signature is the same as a saying on my necklace that a friend gave me after my son was murdered. was nice to see when i just got up.thank you for your help. deanna:angel:

rainbow
September 30th, 2007, 01:57 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your son. :sad: How tragic. :grouphug: :candle: We must have the same necklace. :o