Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

litter box problem

wdawson
September 27th, 2007, 09:37 PM
all of a sudden tiggy(male cat) has stopped poopin in the litter box but still pee's there,now he goes beside the box :confused:.....i'm gonna buy him a new box and see if that changes anything....other than that,all things are still the same,no litter brand change no food change,eat and drinks well.:shrug:

Frenchy
September 27th, 2007, 09:40 PM
I had a cat who did that , he was constipated. Did you see if tiggy has a hard time pooping ?

wdawson
September 27th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I had a cat who did that , he was constipated. Did you see if tiggy has a hard time pooping ?

no these stools seem very normal and regular....

wdawson
September 27th, 2007, 09:51 PM
i'll call the vet tomorrow and ask.

Frenchy
September 27th, 2007, 09:51 PM
no these stools seem very normal and regular....

Well then , it's simple , he is protesting the arrival of a newbie ..... :rolleyes:

just kidding.

wdawson
September 27th, 2007, 09:54 PM
Well then , it's simple , he is protesting the arrival of a newbie ..... :rolleyes:

just kidding.

:laughing: protest all ya like.....and you can keep it up for all i care....the dog eat it half the time anyway...only now its not gritty:yuck:

Winston
September 27th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Sounds like something is up.....Usually they are telling you something...I have found sometimes that their urine seeps into the plastic..so the litterbox thing might be it....Good luck with your little guy!

Cindy