Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Neutering the Quads!

dmc123
September 27th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Thought some of you would like to know this....

The Quads are at the clinic - left them there this morning. At 5 months it was time for the "snip-snip" for these kids. It is amazing how quiet - and actually a little boring it is here this evening without them.

We (the humans) miss them, and I think the rest of the gang does a bit....wondering where they are.

They'll come home early in the morning :)

I do hope they are all ok and snuggling together. I if they wonder where they are and why they aren't home? :(

They are the last of my brood who needed to be fixed...Yippee!!!

Diane

rainbow
September 28th, 2007, 12:28 AM
I'm sure everything will be okay. :grouphug:

I can't believe that they are 5 months old already. :eek: We need more pics of those cuties once they get home. :D

Dracko
September 28th, 2007, 01:09 AM
That reminds me my kittens are 6 months and I have to take them in right away. Ugh...hate it.

Looking forward to word that the Quads are all fine. :thumbs up

Love4himies
September 28th, 2007, 06:51 AM
How are the quads making out?

chico2
September 28th, 2007, 07:54 AM
dmc,pics,pics please!!
I am sure they'll all be fine,just a bit lighter:laughing:
You are a wonderful kitty-mom:thumbs up

dmc123
September 28th, 2007, 11:26 AM
They're home! And doing well :) Whew!

Roomie went to get them this morning, as was back before I left for work...I was running late. But they were very happy to get out of the carriers and ran all over the house making sure everything was ok, lol.

Nice to have them back home - and glad they won't be adding to the kitty population!

Thanks all.

Diane

Frenchy
September 28th, 2007, 11:42 AM
woohoo for the snip snip ! :thumbs up Now they have to rest :rolleyes: and not run :rolleyes: not play :rolleyes: no jumping :rolleyes:

:laughing: good luck ! :yell:

Love4himies
September 28th, 2007, 12:38 PM
whohoo, glad they have been successfully snipped:laughing:. Have fun keeping them quiet :laughing:.

krdahmer
September 29th, 2007, 12:02 AM
:thumbs up:highfive:

rainbow
September 29th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Glad they're home and doing well :highfive: and getting into mischief again. :evil: Looking forward to new pics. :D

CyberKitten
September 29th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Thx for the update and the good news!!! yay for the snip snip - I am sure they'll be fine!!!! Congrats on being such a great parent to quads!!! That is an awesome responsibility! (I have quads in a sense but I did not have all of them as babies tho I did raise have 4 bottle baby quads (ie no mom - night feedings et al) so I know where you come from and you have my respect!).

Hope they will recover quickly!!

:thumbs up

TeriM
October 4th, 2007, 01:43 AM
So are the quads all fully recovered yet? I think I might need some new pics just to make sure they are ok :D.

chico2
October 4th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Me toooo:laughing:

dmc123
October 4th, 2007, 05:00 PM
So are the quads all fully recovered yet? I think I might need some new pics just to make sure they are ok :D.

LOL, I'll try to get some tonight when they aren't napping....right now three of them are snoozing on my bed.

Diane

dmc123
October 4th, 2007, 07:03 PM
ok, new post with recent pictures is here:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=485854&posted=1#post485854

Diane

dmc123
October 4th, 2007, 07:16 PM
and if I post this many, 11, lol don't say more pics please! LOL

Diane

dmc123
October 4th, 2007, 07:17 PM