Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Luba

mona_b
May 23rd, 2004, 09:28 AM
Happy Birthday to you.Happy Birthday to you.Happy Birthday dear Luba.Happy Birthday to you.

Hope you have a great one you old fart...... ;) :p

Luba
May 23rd, 2004, 03:15 PM
Sankya sweetie, gotta reminds me of yours I know it's comin up soon!!

When is it when is it when when when

Some day though, friggen storm front holding through the area and I gots me a barometric pressure headache (pressure cooker in my head ) lol

Sadie's doing a lovely job at barking all day too, I think I'll debark her myself LMFHO!!

Thx Mona Balona wubs ya!

When's urs whens urs

mona_b
May 23rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
Awwwwww Luba that's not good.... :( ...Hope your head feels better.... :)

LMFAO......Sadie,be quiet.Mommies head hurts...Be a good girl or your grounded.... :D

Wubs ya back.

Ok Luba Booba.....It's Saturday...Yeeehaaaw I get to spend it at a bowling banquet..... :rolleyes:

Luba
May 23rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
I haven't bowled in eons!! I should do that some day!!!

I hope you have fun!

Spoiled
May 31st, 2004, 05:27 PM
Hey, I missed your birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well, now how old is the old fart? :p ;)

melanie
May 31st, 2004, 05:57 PM
hey luba, my mum has lots of polish friends and we grew up with many. she said your name in polish is pronounced -luubka- loob-ka. she wants to know if your polish too? i told her you were canadian and she just sighed at me, dont know what that means. :eek:

Lucky Rescue
May 31st, 2004, 06:10 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ace-clipart.com/clipart/birthday_clipart/happybirthday.gif

Luba
May 31st, 2004, 07:20 PM
Ahh u guys are funny!!

My heritage on my maternal side is Russian/Ukrainian, Luba translated is Love.
(ahhhhh all together now!!) I was named after my mother, she had the choice after having 3 boys of what to name me!

There are Luba people that live in Africa and since part of my ancestry comes from Africa I guess I hit the Luba bang on from both sides lol ;)

The old fart here Spoiled is 34 ;) but not feeling it!

My eldest brother named after my dad and the other two, are biblical names from the bible.

Tx for the bday wishes :D