Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello From Ireland

Criona
September 26th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Hi there,
Criona here from Dublin, I am, with my partner Philip the owner of two lovely dogs, Ernie, a Brittany spaniel cross and Gaoithe, a Staffie, two very different mutts but so entertaining.
Well, I hope you guys can help me out with some very strange things that have been going on, but Ill save that for a different post.
All the best,
Criona

hazelrunpack
September 26th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Welcome, Criona!

Yep...gonna keep bugging you for pics of Ernie and Gaoithe till you indulge us with some. :D How do you pronounce Gaoithe and what does it mean...and how did your Brittany then end up with such an English name as Ernie? :D (:sorry: hazel is feeling very nosy tonight, I guess :o)

:D

Looking forward to chatting in the forums! :thumbs up

otter
September 26th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Hi Criona! hope you can get some help with your strange events, i'll go check them out. :goodvibes:

CyberKitten
September 26th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Hey there! I do hope you can get help - I have a home in Ireland (County Mayo) but have lived in Dublin while teaching and working there one summer. Faculty of Medicine at Trinity - lived on Camden St. near the Bleeding Horse pub, busy but I can still give directions, lol

rainbow
September 30th, 2007, 01:01 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm nosy like Hazel too and would love an explanation as well. :D Looking forward to pics of your furkids. :pawprint: