Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rolands new friends

RolandsMom
September 26th, 2007, 03:44 PM
HI everyone.
Well its been a long time since ive been on here. life just ran away with me. I have now moved to Calgary and in with a girl who has two Cats. I have had to add a link to the pics cause they are too big to put up here!
The white ball of fluff is Chloe and the other orange guy is Billy.
It was pretty amazing. Roland drove me nuts being locked in my room for two days and managed to climb over the baby gates i put up all the way to the top of the door. After night two of no sleep and Roland complaining and digging under the door to reach Chloe we let him out. They chase each other round and get into some pretty funny head locks! we were a little worried at first but they are great friends!
I hope everyone is well!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12776282@N03/sets/72157602171742355/ (i hope this works!! I hate Flickr!!!)

chico2
September 26th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Aww,great to hear from you again and see that Roland is sooo happy with his new,absolutely beautiful friends.
I am glad everything worked out well both for you and pretty Roland.

Winston
September 26th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Hey Rolandsmom! How funny it is that you should post! I was looking around the other day on the site and I saw one of your posts and thought wow! she has not been heard from in a long time...I think it said since July...and here you are!! Great to hear Roland has new friends!! Hope to hear more from you!

Cindy

Lukka'sma
September 26th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I have been wondering where you were. So glad to hear that things are going well, Rowland is looking wonderful. I have missed seeing him:D

Ford Girl
September 26th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Welcome to Calgary!!! Where did you come from?

jiorji
September 26th, 2007, 05:11 PM
awww cute pics. I missed Roland.

but no need to hate flickr ;) :laughing:
it's a photo sharing website, not a host. Use photobucket for hosting pics. It's what it's there for and MUCH easier.

RolandsMom
September 26th, 2007, 07:01 PM
thanks for the warm welcome back guys!! Ford Girl i was in Canmore. Now Roland and I are nicely settled in and hes a very happy boy! he talks bloody non-stop from 5 in the morning. Its pretty funny. Billy hides in his cupboard and even though we have shown Roland where he is, he still looks for him if he cant see him and he wirrs for hours looking for him. He has become very vocal!!!!
how is everyone? i will have to do some serious catching up!!

I hate flickr cause i used to be on yahoo photos and they joined up with flickr and now im completely lost!! hehe. i just resist change!