Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Puppy Training Classes

mcgillli
September 26th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I would really like to get some recommendations of good Puppy Training Classes that we (me and my Westie) could attend. I know you probably can't post the names, because this could be seen as advertising, but if someone could PM me or maybe post which ones NOT to use...that would be very much appreicated! I live in Oakville, Ontario.

Thanks for your help!

Exquizique
September 27th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Are we actually allowed to post which ones NOT to use? How do we use PM anyway? Still trying to figure out board "mechanics".

Lukka'sma
September 27th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Prior to bringing Lukka home hubby and I went and sat in on a few different classes to see how the instructor interacted with the puppies and families. I also was interested to see how many students to teacher ratio each place would allow. It helped us to decide where to take her for classes.

mcgillli
September 27th, 2007, 02:12 PM
How do we use PM anyway? Still trying to figure out board "mechanics".

Exquizique, all you have to do is click on the person's name within the thread that you want to message and you'll see an option to send this person a message.

Exquizique
September 27th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Mcgillli, i tried clicking on your name but there was no option to PM you. I clicked on Add to Buddy list and tried to PM from there, but i got a message saying that i don't have permission to access the page. :confused:

Very confused. Sorry about not being a help in your thread at the moment ...

mcgillli
September 27th, 2007, 02:57 PM
I think you may have your Private Messaging Disabled.

Go to "User CP" and the top-left side of the menu above. Select "Edit Options" and from there you can scroll down to where it says "Enable Private Messaging" and make sure the box is checked.

Exquizique
September 28th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Mcgillli, thanks for your help and patience, my PM appears to be working now!! :) I've sent you a PM.