chico2
September 25th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Ok,we are just not fitting in these little beds:laughing:

chico2
September 25th, 2007, 03:22 PM
OMG,my legs are just hanging,can't you see I need a bigger more comfy bed:cat:

breeze
September 25th, 2007, 04:15 PM
I have to agree, they do look like they need bigger beds, lol :laughing::laughing:

guess they are tired of curling up.. or maybe they just want to get your bed instead :rolleyes::eek:

erykah1310
September 25th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Yup, its time for some bigger beds indeed.
:laughing::cloud9:

chico2
September 25th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Well,it's not like they cannot sleep wherever they want,I have to have a serious talk with these guys,imagine complaining on my pet-site:laughing:

breeze
September 25th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Well,it's not like they cannot sleep wherever they want,I have to have a serious talk with these guys,imagine complaining on my pet-site:laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
they thought they could get away with complanning on the site..and in the end they would get what they wanted a new bed :laughing::D

chico2
September 25th, 2007, 04:42 PM
They won't:laughing:between cat-beds and cat-trees we soon need a bigger house:cat:

jiorji
September 25th, 2007, 04:48 PM
HAHAHAHAH chico....they look so pathetic!! HAHAH

i love the cat guilt trip. I'm sure they can fit just fine.

at least yours have beds. Mine don;t ...but they got a new couch :D

chico2
September 25th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Maybe this one is just not big enough,eh:laughing:or the other one,jeeeeze:cat:

jiorji
September 25th, 2007, 05:06 PM
sigh...tabbies are just so special :cloud9:

chico2
September 25th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Yeah,I agree,LOVE them tabbies:lovestruck:

CyberKitten
September 25th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Awwwww, cute pix as usual Chico!!! Like my cats, they prob ask the question, why do we need Costco beds - when we can have your large one, lol

I like tabbies too! Then again, I love all kitties. :)

mummummum
September 25th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Kitty abuse !! Poor little things ~ how can you be so hard-hearted Chico???? Making them share the bed with Dad like that ~ jeesh, you'd think humans have rights or something?! Come on Chico ~ get Dad the Costco bed...

Frenchy
September 25th, 2007, 09:58 PM
awww , but they look so comfy ! :cloud9: :cat:

growler~GateKeeper
September 25th, 2007, 11:20 PM
heehee cute pics Chico, you will just hafta remind them that kitties love to sleep in spaces that are too small for them anyways :rolleyes: :laughing:

rainbow
September 26th, 2007, 12:43 AM
Cute pics. :lovestruck: But, I don't feel sorry for them at all.....your kitties have the biggest selection of beds that I've ever seen. :D

chico2
September 26th, 2007, 07:52 AM
yes,like almost every morning when I try to read the paper,Vinnie will place himself covering the paper in his famous"otter"position:laughing:how can I possibly move him:cat:
So,I do some chores and get back to the paper later:laughing:spoiled...naaaah:cat:

mastifflover
September 26th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Chico you are a cruel mommy. Your babies are so cute. I have a bed for Buddy from costco and he almost fits it he does when he is curled up but it would fit all your babies. Or they have smaller ones and you could buy a couple and they are downright cheap Buds was 30.00 and his size in the pet stores are upwards of 120.00 so now when his gets ratty I buy a new one. The covers come off and you can wash them.

chico2
September 26th, 2007, 08:29 AM
I am definetly a Costco addict and check out the doggie/cat-stuff all the time,the 2 thingys in the first pics are both from Costco as is this one..
the first one was $19 and it sells at Pet Value for $29...
Around Christmas is when all the stuff comes out at Costco,as you probably know..
Unfortunately I do not have the space for a big dog-bed:laughing:

JanM
September 26th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Awww - too cute! Love the one where Chico (?) the black cat - is on the top and hanging over...

Love4himies
September 26th, 2007, 12:02 PM
What cute pictures, chico, can't believe with the space they have, they sleep in beds that are too small for them, but then again, I have never understood a cat's thinking.

Do your cats let you know when you are taking up too much room on the couches and beds :D? Mine do, they are great at guilt trips:laughing:

I used to have one, that actually tried to push me away if I was not giving him enough room on the bed:frustrated:.

rainbow
September 26th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Chico, I love the last bed you posted and it looks like your kitties do too. :cloud9:

chico2
September 26th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Rainbow,the last one in animal-print is now retired to the computer-room,nobody is interested in it any more....it will soon go to Humane Society,maybe some unlucky kitty will love it.

L4H,no they don't,but with them on my bed,I find myself sleeping in the weirdest positions,so I guess it's the same thing:laughing: