Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello I'm new to this forum stuff

dogslovelinda
September 24th, 2007, 08:01 AM
I can't talk just now but I would like to introduce myself so you know who I am when I come back for a chat and most probably some advice. My name is Linda, I am 49 but will reach the big 50 3 days before Christmas. I have owned dogs all my life, in fact my mum and dad bought me my first dog, Kim when I was 3 years old, being an only child she became my closest companion and turned me a dog lover for the rest of my life. All the ones in doggy heaven were Kim, Lady, Ebony, Tessa and Lassie, these lovely girls stood by me through the years of 1960 to 2007. Lassie gave me my first and only boy (she was pregnant when I rescued her in 1994) Max who thankfully is still faithfully by my side today and he will be 13 in November. All of my dogs have had trouble free puppyhood and healthy adult lives so I never have had many worries until I bought my new puppy 4 weeks ago,she is a 16 week old Papillon called Poppy and it is her problems that have brought me to seek out some answers as a search on google lead me here. Anyway I have said more than enough for now. Speak to you later (if I can work out how to do it). Linda

hazelrunpack
September 24th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Welcome to the board, Linda! Your first post went off without a hitch! :D

Now you have to figure out how to post pictures, cuz we're real nags about seeing everyone's furbabies. :laughing:

I hope Poppy's problems aren't too serious :fingerscr--and I'm sure you'll get some good advice from other members.

Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums. :thumbs up

mummummum
September 25th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Actually Linda, Hazel is the only one who nags for pictures ~ the rest of us beg, coax, cajole, demand and threaten :D

Welcome to pets.ca!