Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pitty bited lady while in labour

Shaykeija
September 24th, 2007, 01:47 AM
http://www.news4jax.com/news/14173040/detail.html

It is so hard to believe that some people are the result of the fastest sperm to the egg.....Stupid people...

Love4himies
September 24th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Are you refering to the owners of the Pit or the person who thought it was acceptable to touch an animals babies or both? Is it not in the news enough how momma's protect their young? But I guess people don't even know about leaving animals in a hot car :sad: Some humans are so stupid.

Sure hope nothing happens to the Pit, she was only doing what she should be doing.:sad:

Shaykeija
September 24th, 2007, 08:28 AM
You can pretty well take your pick. I think both were wrong.:wall::wall:

CyberKitten
September 24th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I agree- You have a back yard breeder and a neighbour who did not understand enough about dogs or any protective mama giving birth. Why on earth she is breeding a pit bull is beyond me (I saw nothing there about Asia being a show dog with certified breeding rights et al) and anyone knows you don;t allow strangers around any animal (or anyONE) giving birth. I hope the dog does not suffer for these humans' mistakes or stupidity!

mastifflover
September 24th, 2007, 02:27 PM
I agree byb because a responsible breeder would never allow anyone to touch a dog giving birth. The poor dog will probably pay the price for their ignorance. I hope not

joeysmama
September 25th, 2007, 10:10 PM
My husband was petting my forehead when I was in labor and I very nearly bit HIS face !! Why in the world would they think of destroying this poor dog ? Even cold blooded humans are given consideration for extenuating circumstances.