Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

cheap toy

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2007, 10:02 PM
Was it dmc123 that was posting cats and boxes ? I took out one to see if they would like it , Paddington thinks it's real comfy :shrug: don't know what he was trying to say in the second pic , I don't think I want to know :laughing:

breeze
September 23rd, 2007, 10:06 PM
paddy is so much smaller than in pictures he is such a cutie, and soft, and cuddly, Mike was going to take him home

jiorji
September 23rd, 2007, 10:10 PM
hahaha i love how cats look so proud in boxes. like "bet you'd like to have a bum small enough to fit in a box":evil:

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2007, 10:10 PM
Mike was going to take him home

ok so if anything happens to me , I'm putting you as Sam's godmother and Mike will be Paddy's godfather. So who's up for Bailey , Nelly and Monsieur le chat ? :laughing:

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2007, 10:11 PM
like "bet you'd like to have a bum small enough to fit in a box":evil:

Oh but I do dear :laughing:

breeze
September 23rd, 2007, 10:12 PM
you have a deal

Rottielover
September 23rd, 2007, 10:18 PM
Oh, I am up for Bailey. LOL
He is such a cutie pie :)

breeze
September 23rd, 2007, 10:22 PM
now it's just Nelly and monsieur le chat that we have to look for

what about jiorji???? is she good for the both of them??
or how about wayne??

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Oh, I am up for Bailey. LOL
He is such a cutie pie :)

He had you with his roooroooos :laughing:

Rottielover
September 23rd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Na, he had me with his love for Kayla, or is that just when she had popcorn, LOL

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2007, 10:29 PM
Na, he had me with his love for Kayla, or is that just when she had popcorn, LOL

Sam , yes it was the popcorn :laughing:, but Bailey isn't that food motivated , he just wants the affection :cloud9:

mummummum
September 23rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
ok so if anything happens to me , I'm putting you as Sam's godmother and Mike will be Paddy's godfather. So who's up for Bailey , Nelly and Monsieur le chat ? :laughing:

I'm definitely up for Nelly ! I'd take Monsieur as well but, I would like him to have a long and happy life :D

p.s. The second pic? The air looks a little blue ~ I think he's saying something about tabernacles you naughty Maman :D

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2007, 10:38 PM
I think he's saying something about tabernacles you naughty Maman :D

That's sounds about right :laughing:

hazelrunpack
September 23rd, 2007, 10:57 PM
Monsieur le chat can come here...I'll show him all the safe places and he can spend his time tormenting the dogs from afar. :D We'll put a cat door on the spare bedroom and he can run in there with the Pack in hot pursuit--I think he'll really love the sound of Setter splatting against the outside of the door! :laughing:

Paddy sure is cute in that box. :cloud9:

meg4050
September 23rd, 2007, 11:05 PM
Romeo loves them boxes too! My sister has the day off on Tuesday so we're going to take a roadtrip back home to London for the day so I get to see him and Barkley! I can't wait :goodvibes: My mom tells me he's gained a few pounds!

rainbow
September 24th, 2007, 01:31 AM
I don't know what it is with cats and boxes. Both mine would much rather curl up in a box than sleep in their soft, comfy beds. :rolleyes:

rainbow
September 24th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Mike was going to take him home

Send Mike to Poodletalks house. ;) :fingerscr

Smiley14
September 24th, 2007, 10:58 PM
:laughing: :laughing: So funny how cardboard boxes hold such a fascination for them! :lovestruck:

TeriM
September 25th, 2007, 03:08 AM
Aww, Paddy looks so comfy :lovestruck:.

My kitties love cardboard boxes too but they also like to destroy them :frustrated:.

growler~GateKeeper
September 25th, 2007, 03:26 AM
:eek: :wall: I forgot :o this thread http://bestsmileys.com/fainting/1.gif

Paddy so handsome in his box :lovestruck:

2nd pic he says: "Thanks mum for putting it in the Sunshine :cloud9: "
Sorry for the English only translation but my French is very minimal & reading it is a little bit easier than hearing it but writing is impossible (shoulda stuck with a language class in high school) :rolleyes: :D