Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A Couple More

rainbow
September 23rd, 2007, 02:48 PM
Here's a couple more pics. I was going to post them with my first bunch but then thought of Hazels crappy connection problems. :D These aren't very good but what can you expect with a disposable camera. :laughing:

erykah1310
September 23rd, 2007, 02:56 PM
Aww, I love the pics.
The second one tugs at your heart strings.
:cloud9:

rainbow
September 23rd, 2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah, too bad the quality is so crappy. :laughing:

jiorji
September 23rd, 2007, 03:33 PM
awwww hahaha i LOVE the last pic with the bed

rainbow
September 23rd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Yeah, they love to make sammiches. :D

Frenchy
September 23rd, 2007, 04:13 PM
omg omg they are so cute ! It's so nice to see them Rainbow , Breeze just took a look and she wants a puppy now :D

angeldogs
September 23rd, 2007, 04:48 PM
Aww the 2nd pic is too cute.they are precious.:cloud9::lovestruck:

chico2
September 23rd, 2007, 05:07 PM
Awww Rainbow,those pics are adorable,I am sandwiched like that too,but the cats are a wee bit smaller:laughing:

rainbow
September 23rd, 2007, 07:07 PM
And, now Chase is twice that size and stretches out the full length of the bed. :laughing:

shredy
September 23rd, 2007, 07:52 PM
How can you say they aren't very good! I love your pics, beautiful kids you have there! How is Chase doing BTW?

Love4himies
September 23rd, 2007, 08:12 PM
I just love the one where they are sleeping head to head :lovestruck:. Hopefully that bed is meant for one human:laughing:!

hazelrunpack
September 23rd, 2007, 11:06 PM
I love the pics, rainbow! :lovestruck: Especially the bed one! I think you could probably fit at least another couple of dogs on that bed. :D granted, hazel's outlook on these things is a bit skewed. :laughing:

Thanks for posting them separately, btw--tonight I would've had real trouble trying to download them in the other thread. And they're just a little bit of :cloud9:--way too good to miss!

rainbow
September 24th, 2007, 01:17 AM
How can you say they aren't very good! I love your pics, beautiful kids you have there! How is Chase doing BTW?

Thanks Shredy. :o Chase is doing good so far. :thumbs up I just updated the thread on him. :o

rainbow
September 24th, 2007, 01:25 AM
I love the pics, rainbow! :lovestruck: Especially the bed one! I think you could probably fit at least another couple of dogs on that bed. :D granted, hazel's outlook on these things is a bit skewed. :laughing:

Well, like I said, Chase is twice the size now than he was in that pic. He seriously takes up half the bed. :eek: He's not allowed up there now because of his leg, but when he was, hubby would get up and go sleep on the couch when I came to bed. :rolleyes: And, quite honestly, that suits me fine cuz Chase doesn't snore. :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
September 24th, 2007, 01:36 AM
OMG OMG :lovestruck: :lovestruck: <sigh> <sigh> Too Cute Too Cute

Had to repeat myself :D one for each adorable puppy :lovestruck:

sleepy puppies :cloud9: puppy big feet :cloud9: head to head conference sleepies {looks like they were whispering before they fell asleep} :D :cloud9:

btw I think the pics turned out pretty darn good for the camera :thumbs up

rainbow
September 24th, 2007, 02:26 AM
:laughing: "head to head conference sleepies" ....I love your description. :D

growler~GateKeeper
September 24th, 2007, 02:49 AM
A wee suggestion if I may :D .....open these pics in Paint, then move the mouse pointer to the bottom right hand corner of the white until you get a double headed arrow, click & drag towards the pic to eliminate the white area :D

sorry but I don't know how to do that in Irfanview :shrug:

Smiley14
September 24th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Oh, LOL, that last pic of the bed is too funny! :laughing: They definitely know who's boss! :thumbs up :laughing:

TeriM
September 25th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Adorable pics :cloud9:. They sure so look like best buddies :lovestruck:.

mummummum
September 25th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Awwww Rainbow ~ we don't see enough of them. :lovestruck: You must just melt when they cozy up like that.

rainbow
September 26th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Hee hee....that's hubby in the bed with them that time :D ....my arm isn't that big. :laughing:

Actually, since Chase hasn't been allowed on the bed or couch since his TPLO surgery I was thinking of trying to keep him off the bed so hubby and I can sleep together again. :o

OC_Spirit
September 26th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Awwww so adorable!

rainbow
September 26th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Thanks OC. I really am wanting to get a real camera now though. :laughing: