September 21st, 2007, 12:42 PM
I need to get some advice about a situation. I own 3 cats, 1 dog at this time. A few weeks ago I owned another dog. She was an American Eskimo. I put her up for adoption because my older dog did not get along with her. On occasion he would attack her and he did injured her. I spoke to several people before I finally decided on a woman who lives about 2 1/2 hours from my home. I thought she would work well with this dog because she onced owned an American Eskimo. After about a week I called to check on how things were going and she said that the dog was not eating and would not leave the crate. She was hand feeding the dog which would then be followed by the dog vomitting. I offered to go and pick her up but I havent heard back yet. I wanted to give her time but should I go there or wait to see if this dog will adjust?