Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My first Friday shopping day by myself in a year!

clm
September 20th, 2007, 09:50 PM
I only work 4 days a week. We have summer hours year round where I work, so Friday's are only 1/2 day. I take 1/2 day vacation every Friday all year and have every Friday off (I get 28 days vacation a year). Fridays have always been a shopping day for me, necessities or fun. I've been doing it for years and love it. Every other Friday I take my mom with me and we go for lunch. Anyway, when hubby lost his job a year ago, he started coming with me every Friday. Now I love him dearly, but shopping with him isn't my idea of fun :laughing: Everything I pick up it's "what do we need that for" or "that's too expensive". He's started a new job this week and it's an off week from mom, so this Friday I'm shopping on my own again and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. :D

Cindy

want4rain
September 20th, 2007, 09:58 PM
ROFL! i remember the first time i went shopping ALONE.

it was beautiful... always had to take cailyn with me, mom with me, me with mom... dad... friends... hubby/Cailyns dad....

Chris and i moved in together... i was 24 the first time i went all by myself. it was wonderful!! still doesnt happen often but enough i never forget what its like to TAKE MY STINKIN TIME!!!

enjoy your shopping. :)

-ashley

hazelrunpack
September 20th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I'm not a shopper, but I'd ransom my jewels for a Friday alone and at my leisure! :D oh, wait...hazel doesn't have any jewels that include real gems... :o ...well, you know what I mean! :laughing:

Have a wonderful time, Cindy! :thumbs up

mummummum
September 20th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Mmmmmmm I dream of one night of crisp, clean, slobber-free, hair-free sheets in a dog-free bed :cloud9:

Have a GREAT shopping trip ~ and take your time :D