Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Human Or Dog

Crestedcrazy
September 19th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Sometimes Noid just looks soooooooo human-like it can be hard to tell

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/crestedcrazy/DSC02302.jpg

Oh and Noid is feeling back to his old self again!

we still have a long road of watching and making sure that when stones form again we get him in quickly to the vets but he is eating a new diet, the Hill's U/D he would not touch... hated it and started losing weight on it.

The vet conceded that a ultra-low protien "home-cooked" diet was better suited for him and I have a few recipes that I can use that the vet approved of!

Most likely he will form stones again in the future 6 months to a year or so they say and if that happens then we will be looking into the operation for him and if he doesn't reform stones well then all the better!

Just thought everyone,:) especially Lukka's ma would like an update

growler~GateKeeper
September 19th, 2007, 07:16 PM
YAY!!!! for Noid :thumbs up good luck with no more stones :pray: for a long long time (or else just wee teeny tiny ones)

JanM
September 19th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Noid looks soooo sweet! Is he the king of your place by any chance? Sure looks like it :D

Crestedcrazy
September 19th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Noid looks soooo sweet! Is he the king of your place by any chance? Sure looks like it :D

He is, he's very special to me and my hubby but shhhhh don't tell the other two!:)

Frenchy
September 19th, 2007, 09:22 PM
I'M glad he's doing better ! :thumbs up And yes , he is too cute !

Lukka'sma
September 19th, 2007, 09:52 PM
It does my heart good to know that Noid is so much better. He had all of us worried. Good to know that he is getting back to his antics. Without a doubt Sheri you and your hubby must feel like a weight has been lifted.
I'm sure his brother and sister are also breathing a sigh of relief. Thanks for the update and continued success with the new diet. More pictures of the kids are in order however

rainbow
September 19th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Great pic of the Noidster :lovestruck: and sure glad he is feeling better. Good luck with his new diet. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

chico2
September 20th, 2007, 08:15 AM
Here I was(a loong time ago)thinking Cresteds were kind of ugly,your pups have certainly made me change my mind,they are adorable,especially Noid in that pic....I don't think there are any ugly dogs/cats:lovestruck:
Glad to hear he's doing better:thumbs up

Love4himies
September 20th, 2007, 09:18 AM
:laughing:

He's adorable, kinda looks like some of the bikers that ride their Harley's down the 1000island parkway. With that crazy hairdoo, facial hair, fancy neck jewelry and all:p

Crestedcrazy
September 20th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Here I was(a loong time ago)thinking Cresteds were kind of ugly,your pups have certainly made me change my mind,they are adorable,especially Noid in that pic....I don't think there are any ugly dogs/cats:lovestruck:
Glad to hear he's doing better:thumbs up

I'm so happy to hear that they had changed your mind:D that actually makes me feel really really good!!!
I don't believe that there are ugly dogs or cats out there.....
unique, different or unusual but I think beauty can be found in everything if just given half a chance!

I just cringe at those "ugly Dog " contests and I just detest what image they portray to people :frustrated:
I have many people come up to me and think it's allright to call my beautiful little Noid "ugly" or "hey it's one of those Ugly dogs!" and many other nasty comments I think due in large part to those contests.

I think what people fail to realize is that for the most part the dogs that actually win those contests are rather old, Sam who was a winner for a few years in a row was about 14 years old or so if he were a human that would make him close to about 100, now really how many of us are or will be attractive at 100 years old!
I'm sure we'll be missing our teeth losing hair and wrinkling up too;)

sorry didn't mean to carry on like that it's just in the Crestie world the "ugly" word is a hot topic as I am sure you can imagine!

I just made a bunch of Crestie calendars I'll post some of the months in a separate thread, it is amazing how different and how much variety the Crestie breed really has some are very very pretty dogs! Noid is not a pretty dog, he has lots of character and personality but he is definately not the showy beautiful type!

Lukka'sma
September 20th, 2007, 01:04 PM
I have many people come up to me and think it's allright to call my beautiful little Noid "ugly"

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/punch.gifSome people....Gawd

I know when people say negative things about our dogs it can be really bothersome. I get it all the time too, people always say things about Lukka and I hate it. She is what she is......Noidy too, but I happen to love that little guyhttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p275/clwhal/blowkises.gif

CyberKitten
September 20th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Awwww!! He is absolutely a cutie pie!! I think that elderly Crested who held the title of worst looking dog gave cresteds a bad name - not him but his so called owner. The poor dog did not look well and she was dragging him around from TV studio to studio!!

Noid is a perfect little crested- cute and sweet! Thx for sharing!!!

Smiley14
September 20th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Oh, I'm so happy to hear he is feeling better!!!! Yay for Noid! :lovestruck: I love his t-shirt by the way! Way too cute! :thumbs up

mummummum
September 20th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Awww... Noid :lovestruck:

TeriM
September 22nd, 2007, 02:02 AM
Great pic, I'm so glad that Noid is feeling better :thumbs up.