Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hey!Alive and in my own apt!

heidiho
September 19th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Hey all,i am at the library only have 30 minutes left on computer,i have my own place now with roxy,it is in kahana 1050.00 a month(50.00 for roxy)mark paid the 2000.00 to get me in and also bought me stuff i would need and let me have his tv,i just got a job starting at 16.16 an hour,but no computer access there,but i will just come to library when i can,i am SOBER,have been for a little over a month,but iwas assaulted at last job ,i was working at a video store and the owner of the coffee shop (***** IS HIS NAME NO LESS,SORRY BUT I AM NOW A LITTLE PREJUDICE) WELL mark was doing work for him about a month ago and this man flipped out on mark and said he was gonna kill his family and ruin his life,well a week ago i went into his place JAVA JAZZ to use the bathroom cause my boss said jsut to use his restroom KNOWING the situation (everyone has a horrible abusive story about this guy) and **** saw me ,so he came into where i was working and said some things i cant say here,so i went outside and told hin he might talk to everyone else around here like that,but i am not one of them,he said f u and i said it back and he spit on me ,so i pushed him not knowing that the 3 women sitting outside were his family and they all jumped me,so i go and call the cops(big mistake THEY ALL hang at his place and drink coffee)and when they get there i go outside and they handcuff me,and let him walk around freely,so about an hour after sitting in the cop car,they tell me they were gonna let me go but **** had done a civil arrest on me,so now i have to go to court and all that bs,i am now 2 weeks behind for my oct rent,i think mark is gonna help me,but after that he said he cannot anymore,which i understand,but he brought this man into our world not me,and he seems to forget that this piece of non amercan s*** did this to me to get to mark,my life was so perfect in my new place,so i can only hope mark will help me one more time,or i will basically be homeless,i start new job monday and am very excited about it,but will not get paid for 2 weeks,so keep fingers crossed,hope everyone and their furry family members are well,will be back tomorow,god i dont even go out here and my life is never ending bs.aloha all...

growler~GateKeeper
September 19th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Hey Heidi nice to hear you're doing better. Sorry 'bout the loser, need to let those kind of things go :shrug: they usually don't get better w/confrontation. Keep up the good work stayin' clean :goodvibes: :grouphug:

rainbow
September 19th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Good to hear from you, Heidi. Glad your still clean :grouphug: ......hope that you keep it up. :fingerscr :goodvibes: Sorry to hear about the :loser: .....hope everything works out for you. :fingerscr :goodvibes: Where's the new job?

heidiho
September 19th, 2007, 07:02 PM
I know that is what mark says,i just think it is so wrong that my boss said i think its best if you dont come back to work,instead of defending his employee and they both go on with there bmws and mercedes and there money making video store and coffeee shops,while i am sweating bullets you know,but i did get a killer job at a resort napili and everyone is nomal and nice,and the pay menas i will not have to work 2 jobs,and roxy is awesome by the way ,freaked out when we first moved in but getting used to it,god she is my rock,well out of time,will check in tomorrrow,bye.

Byrd
September 19th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Good to hear that you're doing well! And Roxy too.

Don't worry about losers, something good came out of it in the end.

CyberKitten
September 19th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Hey there! Glad to see you back and wonderful that you are sober and have a job and are doing OK despite the altercation with that character. Try to stay away from those kind of ppl if you can!!!

Take care!!! :grouphug:

Frenchy
September 19th, 2007, 08:27 PM
I am so happy to hear from you Heidiho !!! woohoo new place on your own :highfive: you go girl :thumbs up I'm sorry for all the troubles (what a moron!) but try to enjoy what is good in your life right now. :grouphug: and stay clean :thumbs up

Jim Hall
September 19th, 2007, 10:12 PM
sounds like you got a liitle bit o paradise you know:thumbs up

Lukka'sma
September 19th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Well you can almost knock me over with a feather at the moment. I owe you an apology Heidi. I thought for sure you were on that slippery slope and I didn't believe that you had the conviction to rise above it this steadily. I shouldn't have doubted you and I'm sorry.
You sound quite positive about your new job, new apartment and what lies ahead. Kudos to you and I'm delighted that you proved me wrong.

Love4himies
September 20th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Well I was just thinking of you Heidi, I am so glad you doing well and staying away from those drugs :thumbs up.

Dog Dancer
September 20th, 2007, 12:42 PM
Heidi, sorry to hear about the loser, hope that all works itself out. But very glad to hear that you're out on your own now and staying clean and sober. You go girl! Stick it out. So happy you found a place you can keep Roxy. And bless Mark for helping you. I hope it's all good stuff for you from now on Heidi. Take care of you.:grouphug:

heidiho
September 20th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Hey i figured most people would think i didnt make it cause of drugs,but with marks help i did,i have a studio in kahana,very nice part of lahaina ,it is 1050.00 a month,i have not watched tv in 2 weeks because unless you have cable you cant get any reception where i live,as soon as i start working monday i will be getting at least the regular channels,can you believe you have to pay 10.00 a month just to get like nbc,abc and cbs,what a rip,ROXY the first day there would not come from under the blanked i threw on the floor when we walked in,i felt sooooooooooo bad for her,,she was scared to death,but she is loving it now i have a sliding glass door with a screen so she can lay right there or on her condo in the sun,also have a huge almost the lengnt of a wall closet she runs into for naps or when she gets freaked out,the other day when i opened the front door she zoomed out,she looked scared once she was out there,she was like really low to the ground,i couldnt believe she ran out,but she stopped and i grabbed her,and felt bad but yelled at her so maybe it would scare her from not doing that again,no couch yet,saw one at s army for 75.00 ,i have a full bed,so i try not to be home to much until i get a couch,not fun sitting on a bed all day in there,me and roxy go over to marks sometimes to watch movies,so she is now a woman of travel(ha ha) i only live about a mile from mark,bob and momma are good,the president over there promised me that just beucase i was moving they were not gonna trap em(someone told me they were) but roxy has been my rock and i love her more and more every day,no longer can i sleep in,she gets the zoomies every morning about 5:00 am,god love her she can do whatever she wants..Yeah this guy is the ugliest person i have ever met,needs to take his way of treating women back to his country.I try not to think abouit it,cause it makes me literally sick and vengeful,but i have to fo to court so this will be in my life for ahwile,unless the prosecuter also thinks this is ridicoulous,well they are right if you can get past 30 days sober,it is alot easier,i feel awesome,look better,i do have some new scars on my back from messing with it when i was on those speed pills,but i just look at it as annother reminder of what will happen,and i can honestly say i have no desire to ever feel that way again,my new job is in napili about a mile the other direction from where i live,the have an actual human resource dept and all that good stuff a normal job has,i start at 16.16 an hour and after 90 days go to 16.66,that means i will NOT have to work 2 jobs will have 2 days off,and i cant even believe it,i am beyond stoked,well that is all,hope all pets are well.

Winston
September 20th, 2007, 03:06 PM
AWESOME..AWESOME..AWESOME!

It is super to hear from you....from the storms going through your area and also not hearing from you on the board I think we all were worried...However, on to bigger and better things! I am so glad you took your time...it sounds like you have taken the biggest steps...The apt sounds really nice. As usual it always great to hear about your Roxy the rock! How true is that about an animal...they dont really show any bias! they seem to show us comfort when we least expect it!

What is the new job ? what will you be doing? I am happy that you and Mark have made it through this together..whether friends or whatever..it is really nice to know he showed you the support you needed..especially in a place where your not really at home?

Listen about the court thing! one day at a time...thats all you can do? cant really change whats going on right? You seem to be a pretty strong person Heidiho so I am sure you will be able to show the courts what kind of loser your dealing with...:laughing:

Cindy
:thumbs up

heidiho
September 20th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Thank you,wasnt easy,but i knew drugs=no roxy=death.Mark has really came through the deposit alone was 1000.00 and now that i have been out of work the last 2 weeks he is gonna have to cover my oct rent for me,i will be working the front desk at a resort in napili never dreaming it paidhavce no idea

jiorji
September 20th, 2007, 03:23 PM
i'm glad you're recovering well heidi...but i must say...can you ease up on the racist remarks there??:o
that same treatment could\'ve come from a white man or woman. one man doesn't make a nation.
Condidering this board has varied nations i'd keep to myself about that kind of stuff...but that's just me:o

how's Roxy doing?

heidiho
September 20th, 2007, 03:27 PM
There you go,i will keep the thought to myself,bye

chico2
September 20th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Hi Heidi,finally we hear from you:thumbs up
I must admit,like Lukkas mom,I believed you would be too far gone by now and it saddened me,so glad to hear you are doing ok.
I hope you make it to your first paycheck,$16+in the US/Hawaii is a pretty good wage,you should be able to do well,once you get over the first hump.
Sorry about the jerks,the one who assaulted you and your chicken boss,but there are jerks everywhere,keep your distance!!
Mark is great for helping you out,I hope he continues to feed the 2 kittys:pray:
Who knows,maybe there is a future for you and Mark,maybe start from scratch,living seperatly and you staying clean:cat:

glasslass
September 20th, 2007, 08:20 PM
It's good to hear from you and to know things are looking up. I'm proud of you Heidiho!

Schwinn
September 20th, 2007, 09:58 PM
I'm also glad things are working out, Heidiho. Stay strong.

clm
September 20th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Great to hear from you again Heidiho. I'm glad you can get back to the board again albeit for short periods again.

Cindy

Winston
October 22nd, 2007, 02:14 PM
Hey Heidiho! Just checking in to see how your doing in that new place of yours? and of course a Roxy fix!

Cindy