Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bricks River Adventures

Catt31
May 21st, 2004, 08:19 PM
Here's a few pics taken today down at the river!! The river has gotten so high lately, we may have to avoid the area for awhile!!! :( Brick will be heartbroken!!! Poor thing!! He loves it sooooo much!!! Notice the tennis ball in EVERY picture!!! LOL What a dog!!!! :D

Chany
May 21st, 2004, 08:22 PM
Can't get enough of Brick!!! :D :D

Maxie's mom
May 21st, 2004, 09:27 PM
Brick is gorgeous!!! His color is amazing; I look forward to seeing pics of him. thanx.

Catt31
May 22nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
Thanks ladies!!! :D

Here's his "professional" photo...LOL

Lucky Rescue
May 22nd, 2004, 01:30 PM
What a happy looking boy! Brick must think he died and went to heaven.:)

Luba
May 22nd, 2004, 02:24 PM
He always looks so happy!!! You're doing a great job with him :D

chico2
May 22nd, 2004, 04:20 PM
Yes Catt,he's a wonderful dog and sooo lucky to be with you,was he a rescue? and what kind is he? You probably said all this before,but I forget :confused:

Catt31
May 22nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
Thanks you guys!!! :o He is very spoiled but I feel luckiest because he is such a good boy!!! He deserves it since he was a rescue and probably didn't have that great of a life before us!! His "heaven on earth" is laying on the couch with Tim and I, or out walking in the park & playing in the river - so yes, I bet he thinks he HAS died and gone to heaven!!! :D

We were told he is rotti/shep but we are starting to wonder if he has lab or pit in him too!! Who knows!! He's 95% angel!!! The other 5% we're working on!!! LOL :rolleyes: